The more things change.....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
To what and where?
Every aspect has been covered several times over, and still NO direct connection to anything contained in the original source, The Beale Papers, not even any genealogy evidence that the Thomas J (Jefferson) Beale of the perilous adventure story existed outside of the pamphlet's pages.
With all the years of claim Beale story research, nothing of solid substance has been produced beyond the maybe, could be speculation masquerades.
Makes one wonder who stays in the "Box", now doesn't it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
DO NOT give a rat's arse about the BPP, now; have MOVED ON! YOU are ONLY on the Beale Treasure Forum, aren't you...? Haven't seen you anywhere else on TN... THIS is your "stalking ground(s) ("threads")...

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
DO NOT give a rat's arse about the BBP, now; have MOVED ON! YOU are ONLY on the Beale Treasure Forum, aren't you...? Haven't seen you anywhere else on TN... THIS is your "stalking ground(s) ("threads")...

Now you know better than that, Rebel-KGC, as you have responded on other threads where I have posted including Nonsense and several different threads on legends including discussions on the Civil War, also Music, Recipes, Books just to mention a few.
Is there a reason for this "stalking ground" comment and other recent remarks that you have made that are not in any way considered a response to the information posted but disparage directed at the poster...
...or is it because you and Franklin consider this Beale topic your private "stalking ground"?
PS With all this targeted animosity it does give the appearance of giving a rat's …

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It's YOUR opinion of my opinion that your opinion of my opinion is never really revealed by your opinion of my opinion. :laughing7:

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's YOUR opinion of my opinion that your opinion of my opinion is never really revealed by your opinion of my opinion. :laughing7:

73610-The-Dude-White-Russian-perfect-LFNS_0.gif

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry... but been dying to use those :P

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Such as Mike Brown has retired as Bedford County Sheriff; Mike Miller is now "running" for Sheriff. I knew MM from years ago, when I was doing CRIME PREVENTION in Region 2; GREAT guy! I would vote for him... :icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! As Sheriff, MM would ONLY be interested in Pot Patches & Meth Houses in Montvale, Va. TH'ers be "warned'... they WILL be watching you. Heh!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any up-dates, yet...?

No sorry Rebel. I had a terrible car accident. Have to take physical therapy till November. I may not get to do what I wanted to do on the Beale Treasure this year. I do have several things I want to check out but time does not permit it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread