What's new

The most beautiful thing I have ever seen

Those are nice!!!!! I'd hate to own them though.....the temptation to shoot them at least once would be overwhelming!
 
I don't think they actually fire mate. If they did the lil' bird would look like an over bar-b-q'd chicken after,lol.

Being the evil minded person i am...it'd be fun to put them on a table at a garage sale and secretly film peoples faces and actions on trying to buy them for $10. :laughing9:
 
should have watched the video with the sound on.....


I did get a good laugh thinking of the bird getting cooked like a character in an old bugs bunny cartoon though :laughing9:
 
If you look at the cut-away diagram in the video it shows both barrels filled with levers and wheels that automate the bird. Also there's no flash pans to hold the powder under the flintlocks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom