Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
I have tons of documentaries on the Third Reich and i also found an interest in Ancient Alien theory..
The Third Reich were probably the biggest treasure hunters of us all..Always looking for The Arch or ancient myth weapons..
There is no doubt the Nazis were in touch with E.T. intelligence just by the advanced technology of WW2.
They invented our modern world.

Now this map of "Inner Earth" shows up..

Just wondering about other peoples thought on this matter..

Blaze

We've all heard tales of Nazis exploring the southern extremities of the globe and even setting up bases in
Neuschwabenland
. Some have also heard of
Operation Highjump
and Admiral Byrd's altercation with entranched German forces that overpowered them with
amazing flying craft
. A
video
has recently surfaced which shows a 1944 map from the Third Reich detailing not only the direct passageway used by German U-boats to access this subterranean domain, but also a complete map of both hemispheres of the inner realm of Agharta!

Attachments

• 9916913_orig.png
    9916913_orig.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 701
  • 7082307_orig.png
    7082307_orig.png
    425.5 KB · Views: 1,231
  • 4228374_orig.png
    4228374_orig.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 724

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This doesn't belong in the general section. Isn't there a crackpot theory section for this stuff?

OP
OP
johnnyblaze

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
This doesn't belong in the general section. Isn't there a crackpot theory section for this stuff?

If there was i would have posted it there:laughing9:

But if you have done the research as i have..You may think differently...

So quick to judge..
Blaze

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Blaze, Blaze, Blaze- A long time ago in a high school not too far away, I had a student who swore Atlantis was real and continually used to lecture the class on when and where it would be found. His IQ was literally nearly genius level and he had scholarship offers to over two dozen universities. He chose the University of Texas, the senior counselor prepared the paperwork, UT sent the offer to him and graduation came. He never signed the papers and returned them. Six months after graduation I spied him sitting at a bus stop waiting for the bus that would take him to his job at Jack In The Box. You remind me a great deal of him. In all things moderation...

Clay Slayer

Jan 4, 2011
Cajun Country
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL! The GD on this forum is tame compared to the GD on other websites/forums.

I find the subject kinda out-there, but hey, to each his own. GD is usually "anything goes" ruled by the discretion of the moderators...and I don't see this crossing any lines.

JohnnyBlaze, never stop dreaming or questioning the accepted norm. More power to you, buddy.

Oh, and don't confuse moderation with mediocrity. I do believe there was an Atlantis...and at this point in my comfortable life and career I definately don't have to worry about catching a bus to go work at a Jack in the Box. :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
OP
OP
johnnyblaze

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Jet engines,rockets,anti-gravity technology..All invented by the Nazis in the WW2 era..
Right after the Nazi found a crashed ship in the Black Forest in 1936..

Oh and lets not forget Christopher Columbus ship log of 1492 reporting fire balls rising out of the ocean and shooting into the sky..
Plus Hitler spent billions of dollars traveling the Mid east looking for certain ancient weapon myths..Why?

The evidence is overwhelming but your government programed mind cant seem to break the codes..

Blaze

rossman85

May 14, 2012
harrisburg, pa
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro, pro pointer, lesche digger
johnnyblaze said:
Jet engines,rockets,anti-gravity technology..All invented by the Nazis in the WW2 era..
Right after the Nazi found a crashed ship in the Black Forest in 1936..

Oh and lets not forget Christopher Columbus ship log of 1492 reporting fire balls rising out of the ocean and shooting into the sky..
Plus Hitler spent billions of dollars traveling the Mid east looking for certain ancient weapon myths..Why?

The evidence is overwhelming but your government programed mind cant seem to break the codes..

Blaze

Read this book, available at barnes and noble and amazon....i do believe as well, but i have come to a conclusion that im not going to post on this forum....pm me if you want me to tell you what i honestly think.

Attachments

• image-708866917.jpg
    image-708866917.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 1,109

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And yet Germany still lost the war and was totally destroyed by the end of WWII.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
personally I'm Fine with this in General discussion,, since it is about Treasure hunting & the Nazi's and the Discussion is "general"
at this time.

IF it does ever need moving it will probably be to treasure Hunting section.

But for now....all i can say is Interesting !
as it's obvious the Nazi's had big imaginations :laughing7:

But this doesn't mean they didn't fall into something real while searching fantasy land

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And yet Germany still lost the war and was totally destroyed by the end of WWII.

I do believe they were following orders from their Fuhrer to Find proof of the occult
or be shot for dereliction of duty. so personally I would be spending his money to prove there are
spooks on our side too, & when asked Yep we're getting closer !
I know where The Arch is & we need another million to call a flying saucer to pinpoint exactly where :laughing7:

But as I said, If you research everything sooner or later something may pop up you didn't expect.

Last edited:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember reading or seeing something about the Nazi's having a hidden base in the Arctic where they built the traditional saucer - shaped UFO's.

Whether we believe that or not doesn't take away the fact that Nazi Germany did evolve technology considerably....to the point that America imported their top scientists (war criminals) to help them build the first atomic bomb and who knows what else.

Did you know that Nazi scientists invented fluoride in an attempt to create a mind control substance? Just think, it's now in all our water, toothpaste, gum, and other products.

Can you say BAAAAAAAAA?

:whip2:

OP
OP
johnnyblaze

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure Hunter did they lose the war or did they start the war of 1000 years??

Blaze

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you know that Nazi scientists invented fluoride in an attempt to create a mind control substance? Just think, it's now in all our water, toothpaste, gum, and other products.

Fluoride was also added to the drinking water in the concentration camps because it helped to keep the prisoners docile.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
They were smart and MOTIVATED. They beat us to the Jet engine, the sub, and were working on heavy water for the A bomb before we destroyed there plant. But we got the A bomb and they didn't. It's kind of like the situation we have today, but not with Germany.
I can go with the jets, subs and A bomb research because the evidence is real and tangible, but some of the other material associater with there advancement remains in the realm of theory until something tangible is produced. Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,107

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Nazis were into the occult big-time, especially Himmler.. Ever notice that in the first Indy Jones movie the Nazi antagonist looked like Himmler:tongue3: He had special knights and all sorts of other whacky things going on in his castle at one point.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Allies removed 30 boxcars of patents from THE GERMAN PATENT OFFICE at the end of the war.Many were given to US companies,including the one for synthetic oil,which became MOBILE 1.
Now the scientific division of the SS under Himler DID NOT have their patents in the German Patent Office-such as Kammlers "die glock" at the Skoda Works in Pilsen,Czechoslovakia.
US OPERATION PAPERCLIP brought many SS scientist to America,including von Braun,the father of our space program.
Another good research book on this subject:
HITLER'S SUPPRESSED AND STILL-SECRET WEAPONES SCIENCE AND TECHNOOLGY -Henry Stevens -ADVENTURES UNLIMITED PRESS

OP
OP
johnnyblaze

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Blaze, Blaze, Blaze- A long time ago in a high school not too far away, I had a student who swore Atlantis was real and continually used to lecture the class on when and where it would be found. His IQ was literally nearly genius level and he had scholarship offers to over two dozen universities. He chose the University of Texas, the senior counselor prepared the paperwork, UT sent the offer to him and graduation came. He never signed the papers and returned them. Six months after graduation I spied him sitting at a bus stop waiting for the bus that would take him to his job at Jack In The Box. You remind me a great deal of him. In all things moderation...

Hey Austin we both know why he ended up at Jack in the Box...

The education system in this country..So as a teacher you know how horrible it is..

Your enjoying your pension tho right...

Blaze

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
If any of you have time and want to explore how far the German technology went, search Hannebu, the German flying saucers. They built four sizes as the war progressed. Some wer even fitted with artillery. The exterior was made of a material called victalen, which has not been duplicated since. No one that I have talked to knows for sure where the saucers are now, probably hidden away in plain sight. Supposedly some were destroyed by the British in Newswabenland(Antartica), after the war had ended. Good Luck. rockhound

OP
OP
johnnyblaze

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
So in a nutshell what do you think of this "Inner Earth"??

I mean,we explore space and the ocean...But you never hear about exploring inner Earth:icon_scratch:

Maybe its because "We" already know:-\..

Blaze

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread