What's new

The New Meter For Sovereign GT From The Original Maker Of The Patriot Meter

This would save a lot of weight on the shaft when you also have a inline probe mounted on the shaft. I have since moved everything to a neck mount. Bulky, but it works.

Below is what you have now.
 

Attachments

  • S-1_ELITE-_CLOSE_UP2.webp
    S-1_ELITE-_CLOSE_UP2.webp
    3 KB · Views: 1,414
  • S-1_ELITE-_CLOSE_UP2.webp
    S-1_ELITE-_CLOSE_UP2.webp
    3 KB · Views: 1,364
Price is $159 plus shipping. You send in your Sovereign, plus the coil you will use with it....Currently not modding the Elite or GT model yet, but will be doing so soon per Joe who I contacted today.....

I currently have his Lighted Patriot model, and love it. It is extremely hard to find one, it is easier to find hens teeth in the bottom of your scoop.....
 
The meter would be OK if you used the binocular harness.For me I like the line of sight of a Sunray DTll mounted on the rod asm.Think about it the coordination of the wiggle and seeing the meter at the same time are important.Though a good idea to have a built in meter on the Sovereign its still an awkward proposition. HH Ron
 
Looks like a terrible location, with 95% of users rear mounting their control box, the meter will be pointing to the rear behind your elbow. It may be alright if it was in a seperate little case that you could remote mount someplace like allother meters are mounted. Like by your grip hand.
 
sunsetnkc said:
Looks like a terrible location, with 95% of users rear mounting their control box, the meter will be pointing to the rear behind your elbow. It may be alright if it was in a seperate little case that you could remote mount someplace like allother meters are mounted. Like by your grip hand.

I don't believe 95% of Sovereign users rear mount their control box, at least I know I don't....It is an after market mod, and you know ahead of time where meter is located ahead of time so not a problem for those who buy it.....

The Patriot meter is a great meter, no longer sold, I still own one........ :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom