What's new

The new Minelab GPZ8000, Redbull gives you wings, we give you additional fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer-007

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
204
Reaction score
675
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab, GPX, GPZ, Garrett Axiom, Falcon MD-20, Heckler Fabrication 30+ Ton Per Hour Trommel, Kubota M62 TLB, 6 tray commercial dry washer / dry blower.
How many fingers do you see in the below picture?

I just wrote up a commentary on this picture, below is the link, it’s safe….



IMG_5014.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I consider social media postings promoting something, as advertising.....
True enough… I agree… especially when the person is a Minelab Detexpert, wearing a company shirt, and should assume she’s always representing the company.
 
Reminder, it violates our rules to post links to other treasure forums. Links will be removed.

Please do not bring drama from other forums to TreasureNet. 👍
 
Reminder, it violates our rules to post links to other treasure forums. Links will be removed.

Please do not bring drama from other forums to TreasureNet. 👍
Can you do me a favor, lock the thread or delete it entirely, I’d appreciate it, it’s drama bait as it is sitting there begging for replies.. lol… ❤️

PS. Thank you for your service.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom