What's new

The new Minelab GPZ8000, Redbull gives you wings, we give you additional fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer-007

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
204
Reaction score
675
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab, GPX, GPZ, Garrett Axiom, Falcon MD-20, Heckler Fabrication 30+ Ton Per Hour Trommel, Kubota M62 TLB, 6 tray commercial dry washer / dry blower.
How many fingers do you see in the below picture?

I just wrote up a commentary on this picture, below is the link, it’s safe….



IMG_5014.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
😂 Prospecting Australia!
Why would you bother with that hole of a place?
I had a moderator there a number of years ago when I was stupid enough to be on it send me pm messages with threats of violence because I questioned something there. There's even a guy there that found out about someone I know who digs shafts. He, the guy I know, knew, finally hit it, but the grub went there with someone else and threatened his life taking over it netting 60 ounces plus of reef gold. Oh he's such a legend there too.
I bet they stuck up for that idiot in the picture.
Its a scum hole. Lay with dogs wake up with fleas.
 
There is plenty wrong with that pic, not just the fingers..... Look at the shadows !!! These are pretty bad..
AD
 
Just for kicks, I decided to try and correct the image. Didn't do too well.. :laughing7:

IMG_50141.webp
 
Wonder if the OP will be back? Doesn't seem to join in much, drop n run.

I don't think it was so much the image, but after reading the attached article it seems
that Ms. Jennifer is upset with Minelab.
 
Wonder if the OP will be back? Doesn't seem to join in much, drop n run.
I didn’t drop and do anything, I don’t post just to see myself post, I didn’t have anything to contribute to the thread, so I didn’t post useless argumentative babble like you just did twice.

Enjoy the silence…. More people should try it…
 
I don't think it was so much the image, but after reading the attached article it seems
that Ms. Jennifer is upset with Minelab.
I’m not upset with anyone, I pay my bills with Minelab equipment, and have been since 2009/2010…



The post was about deceptive practices by a dealer or rep, not Minelab.

Jen

1000001978.webp

nugget-non-private-version.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice nuggets! :icon_thumright:
Thank you Ring Finder, I use to live at 378 Neptune Ave in Encinitas, miss being able to walk down to the beach in 2 minutes…. You should detect behind my house, you’ll probably find half my missing stuff, 🤣 I swear we lost a foot a year to erosion… photo taken from my back lawn (what was left of it before I moved out)

1772645586319.webp
 
Yup, the days of some of those homes are numbered.....
 
I didn’t drop and do anything, I don’t post just to see myself post, I didn’t have anything to contribute to the thread, so I didn’t post useless argumentative babble like you just did twice.

Enjoy the silence…. More people should try it…
Thank you 😂
Me thinks your original reason was just sour grapes.
Get a packet of skittles an sweeten up a lil! 👍
Enjoy what silence, am I supposed to be upset about something :icon_scratch:
How strange!
Unless you meant this and forgot to post it. Yes I do enjoy this.



So you posted about a deceptive practice in a country on the other side of the world by someone you don't deal with to enlighten us to stay away from the person, is that correct? I see the replies to your original post on PA went down like a lead balloon with people there effectively telling you that you were making a mountain out of a molehill and they respect that dealer that it was just a photo editing AI error explaining it to you!
Why post it here after it was cold watered there where that dealer actually is?
As im seeing it, you have vilified someone and tried to dirty their name over something that where she comes from respect her! Even after they explained it to you, you afterwards still post it here instead of accepting that you got it wrong and you jumped the gun.
Sheesh, you even had me thinking she was an idiot, but I was wrong after reading the responses to your post on PA.
I think JP summed it up quite well Jenifer.
You should delete your post Jenifer as your clearly wrong and she doesn't deserve it.
Screenshot_20260307-134832.DuckDuckGo.webp

Screenshot_20260307-134354.DuckDuckGo (1).webp

Screenshot_20260307-134634.DuckDuckGo (1).webp

Screenshot_20260307-134621.DuckDuckGo (1).webp
 
Last edited:
Folks, this sounds like it's just one big misunderstanding, and no reason for
anyone to get their knickers in a twist over it.
tongue-047.gif


Tnet is a pretty harmonious place....let's not bring garbage from other peoples
yards to dirty the place up.
moose.gif
 
Thank you 😂
Me thinks your original reason was just sour grapes.
Get a packet of skittles an sweeten up a lil! 👍
Enjoy what silence, am I supposed to be upset about something :icon_scratch:
How strange!
Unless you meant this and forgot to post it. Yes I do enjoy this.



So you posted about a deceptive practice in a country on the other side of the world by someone you don't deal with to enlighten us to stay away from the person, is that correct? I see the replies to your original post on PA went down like a lead balloon with people there effectively telling you that you were making a mountain out of a molehill and they respect that dealer that it was just a photo editing AI error explaining it to you!
Why post it here after it was cold watered there where that dealer actually is?
As im seeing it, you have vilified someone and tried to dirty their name over something that where she comes from respect her! Even after they explained it to you, you afterwards still post it here instead of accepting that you got it wrong and you jumped the gun.
Sheesh, you even had me thinking she was an idiot, but I was wrong after reading the responses to your post on PA.
I think JP summed it up quite well Jenifer.
You should delete your post Jenifer as your clearly wrong and she doesn't deserve it.
View attachment 2246575
View attachment 2246576
View attachment 2246577
View attachment 2246578

Very convenient that you left off all the other posts in the huge thread validating the risk to Minelab what she did presented and people thanking me, and I post on that forum on the other side of the world as I use to live there and return yearly for detecting, (ironic you bash me posting on a site on the other side of the world while you are doing the exact same thing bashing me here while posting from Australia), if you cared so much why didn’t you reply on THAT forum. I have zero interest in discussing this with you further, if you don’t like my post, move on, I have by adding you to my ignore list, I suggest you do the same to me and again, move on.
 
Last edited:
Regardless of how you feel about the ads, the new machine looks to be the goods. JP, how about posting the gold you found with the 8000, like you did over at Steve H's site? Some great looking gold! :icon_thumright:
 
Regardless of how you feel about the ads, the new machine looks to be the goods. JP, how about posting the gold you found with the 8000, like you did over at Steve H's site? Some great looking gold! :icon_thumright:
How I feel about what ads? I commented on the sloppy use of a fake image (without disclaimer) in a social media posting, nothing more, unless you went to the other posting I made where I elaborated to the risk it presented to Minelab, as I said above, I’m not bashing the detector or Minelab, I pay my bills with their gear.

JP has shared numerous gold finds on his company Facebook page.


Jen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I consider social media postings promoting something, as advertising.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom