coolpix9 Bronze Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 1,224 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Mar 1, 2008 #1 I found all these little jewels in one bag yesterday. Maybe their coin sorter is undiscriminating. Good Luck in March, Jim Attachments coinage.webp 106.6 KB · Views: 293 Upvote 0
I found all these little jewels in one bag yesterday. Maybe their coin sorter is undiscriminating. Good Luck in March, Jim
T TT Full Member Joined Jan 15, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Milky Way Mar 1, 2008 #2 Nice find the 1986 Commem. I have found enough of the Un Peso and Medio Balboa to want to forget them.
Nice find the 1986 Commem. I have found enough of the Un Peso and Medio Balboa to want to forget them.
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Mar 1, 2008 #3 Nice- Those pesos can be pesky. I got 30 in a bag once. Makes you want to head south, pick up 1000 and put them in the bank coin counter!
Nice- Those pesos can be pesky. I got 30 in a bag once. Makes you want to head south, pick up 1000 and put them in the bank coin counter!
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Mar 1, 2008 #4 Nice Comm. I've found 1 and the others also.