The Offer

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Ive noticed the numbers change. Strange way to run a ship. By deleting some of your own post, a person can cover up his bs, and say that he never said such a thing. I have seen it in a few of the threads here.

A member may delete his post but it is still there and mods and admins can still read it, it is just not visible to general members.......

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
That means all of my spelling mistakes are still there, even after I corrected them. Oh Well! And I thought only Google hung on to everything! hand print-2_edited-5.jpg

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Ive noticed the numbers change. Strange way to run a ship. By deleting some of your own post, a person can cover up his bs, and say that he never said such a thing. I have seen it in a few of the threads here.
That's why it's always good to quote someone.

Now, when is the LO'er gonna reply to the latest and best offer of 50/50? Hopefully, it's not too late. Not that we would ever know if they did actually find anything. So it seems this is all useless banter afterall.

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
I suspect this is the same cache I had researched around two years ago. My conclusion was that the cache was real but had most likely been removed by the cachier. He did need quick funds to flee the country.

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
doverturtle said:
I suspect this is the same cache I had researched around two years ago. My conclusion was that the cache was real but had most likely been removed by the cachier. He did need quick funds to flee the country.

Did you read about anybody making an attempted dig on this one anywhere? Of all the treasure stories I've encountered, the really big buried ones are either never dug up or if they are, we seldom hear peep about it.

I'm seeing the logic of not making a big news event over a found treasure. Little ones, not much of a problem. Big ones ... the old lottery winning problem shows up. Friends, relatives, charities, and of course the IRS will be familiar with the treasure finder almost like magic. Gotta deal with the IRS no matter what but the rest of the crowd at the front door are pesky.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet app

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
If it is indeed the same cache, the Feds searched for the cache but were unable to recover anything even though the markers were found and the cachier had been seen in the area.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Diggummup, "when is the LO going to reply?"-- You tell me and we will both know!

Doverturtle, Is this the same cache you say! Send me a PM with the address of the one you are talking about and I will tell you.

Moonrover, This cache is over 100 years old and they didn't have detectors back then. I know for a fact that others have looked for this one and I also know they looked in the wrong place.

hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Diggummup, "when is the LO going to reply?"-- You tell me and we will both know!

Doverturtle, Is this the same cache you say! Send me a PM with the address of the one you are talking about and I will tell you.

Moonrover, This cache is over 100 years old and they didn't have detectors back then. I know for a fact that others have looked for this one and I also know they looked in the wrong place.

Frankn,
I never pursued it far enough to nail down an address. Like you, I knew where the supposed cache was located but could not reconcile that with current maps. I had decided the cache was most likely gone, so I just put it on the backburner to work on other things first. I had intended on trying to check old police records from the area, but never got back to it. The area is within a hour and a half of where I live, which is the only reason I had checked into it in the first place.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Doverturtle, This one is probably a tad further away. At one time I have seen it placed in VA.

Background-1.jpg

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A member may delete his post but it is still there and mods and admins can still read it, it is just not visible to general members.......
Since so many want the 1,000th Post.. :lock: Lock Er down at #999, Then Auction off the rights to post # 1,000. :laughing9:

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Poorboy gets 1/3, I get 1/3 and T Net gets 1/3. lol Uncle sam 2  700.jpg

finderskeepers

Jul 26, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Boxes on sticks, that go beep
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
whistle,whistle,whistle...don't mind me, just passin thru

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Finderskeepers, We all pass thru life but some stop at the station to see the sights. Jupiter train.jpg Elvis and Blues.jpg

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
Elvis and one of the Blues Brothers have left the building already. This thread is getting really quiet. Might never hit the thousand mark.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to the grocery store today. They had a sale on bottled water. I also picked up a Power ball lottery ticket. On my way home I hit up the gas station and put forty bucks worth in the tank.

Cache or credit?

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
TCIM .. We anxiously await the results of the lotto ticket. In all my years, none of my friends ever won anything from the lottery. From that you might deduce either I have darned few friends, or not many people win squat in the lottery (or both). Hang in there though. You probably have a better shot at the lotto than the code breakers over there in the Beale threads have at getting lucky.

Only $40 bucks to fill up? You must drive one of those eeeeecologicamagical greenie cars.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
ticm, keep going you only have 54 more to go.Here's Misc.jpg the Chinese money dog to help with your lotto.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
billythekidder, not really, My motherinlaw was quite good looking. Maybe yours. skull etc 018-2.jpg

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20120522_181246.jpg
I have a couple ex mother in laws, for my safety i won,t say witch witch is which.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread