What's new

The only prescription..

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,468
Reaction score
10,884
Golden Thread
0
More cowbell. Found this behind park woods near outhouse holes. Still can't get on the or find a foundation for the house but I will keep trying. I get an hour for
Lunch and I'm out there on UTV for the entire time.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6898.webp
    IMG_6898.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_6899.webp
    IMG_6899.webp
    688.6 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 20
More cowbell. Found this behind park woods near outhouse holes. Still can't get on the or find a foundation for the house but I will keep trying. I get an hour for
Lunch and I'm out there on UTV for the entire time.
Congrats!
 
You got a fever!
I dont think that one is a ringer, but it is a neat find
Your passion for detecting will take you far...the persistence will pay off.
Keep at it!
 
You got a fever!
I dont think that one is a ringer, but it is a neat find
Your passion for detecting will take you far...the persistence will pay off.
Keep at it!
Detecting more is the real prescription
 
Cool find !
 
More cowbell. Found this behind park woods near outhouse holes. Still can't get on the or find a foundation for the house but I will keep trying. I get an hour for
Lunch and I'm out there on UTV for the entire time.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom