The Peralta-Fish Map

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
the fact is was it possible for Fish to kill Ruth for his map and the answer is yes , is there enough evidence to prove it and the answer is again yes if he did write the words on the map. if you can not under stand that its not problem .. we are seeking answer to unsolved question . I am sorry if I am no longer looking for the LDM .I am taking time to go back and under stand how this legend pulled all these other events into its path ..what is funny is the Peralta /Ruth map ,parts of the Peralta /Fish map ,the Peralta stones ,and the Gonzales map all go to the same location ....and yes parts of the 7 maps that clay shared with us ...

Interesting thought.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in fact there is a point .. if the Peralta Fish map in fact was the second Peralta Ruth map .that would tell us that Ruth had both maps and they match the stones and the Gonzales map ..I know they match but proving it is harder then it looks ...and the more we put the truth back in the right patterns the more we learn about the events that take us back to the things that were lost in the confusion a long the way .. when the whole picture is complete a lot of people will be interested in the story and the history of many different things of these legends ...Fish may have had nothing to do with Ruth's death but lets see where the theory takes us and can it open some of those lock doors they stopped so many from finding their dreams . and heal the pain of those who spent their life times trying to solve these legend ..before the history fades away let us go after it and save it for generations in the future .its up to us . we can not count on others to blasé the trails of our past .. under a blank of rare feathers and woven basket reeds rest a God that once gave his life to try to save his people and was the ehope of the people and here we are the chance to make sure that history is not taken like the greed of gold or silver or to own the land that they grew up on ...and were part of .. there is a very real spirit world and a very real great spirit and we need to show them we still care . !

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
in fact there is a point .. if the Peralta Fish map in fact was the second Peralta Ruth map .that would tell us that Ruth had both maps and they match the stones and the Gonzales map ..I know they match but proving it is harder then it looks ...and the more we put the truth back in the right patterns the more we learn about the events that take us back to the things that were lost in the confusion a long the way .. when the whole picture is complete a lot of people will be interested in the story and the history of many different things of these legends ...Fish may have had nothing to do with Ruth's death but lets see where the theory takes us and can it open some of those lock doors they stopped so many from finding their dreams . and heal the pain of those who spent their life times trying to solve these legend ..before the history fades away let us go after it and save it for generations in the future .its up to us . we can not count on others to blasé the trails of our past .. under a blank of rare feathers and woven basket reeds rest a God that once gave his life to try to save his people and was the ehope of the people and here we are the chance to make sure that history is not taken like the greed of gold or silver or to own the land that they grew up on ...and were part of .. there is a very real spirit world and a very real great spirit and we need to show them we still care . !

I have been looking at Frank Fish and talking to a few locals.
Doesn't seem like the killer type.

Do you have some source or proof to the theory?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been looking at Frank Fish and talking to a few locals.
Doesn't seem like the killer type.

Do you have some source or proof to the theory?
yes, Waltz wasn't the killer type ether . ! Gold makes men do odd things , take risk they normally would not take ..but this much Gold . drives men insane with greed ...if two men you did not know stood between you and the LDM would you shot them ...?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and yes if Frank Fish wrote the words on any one of those maps then the only that could have happened is if he killed Ruth for it ..think about as I said IMHO there is no other way the map would have been with out words .. Ruth did that to protect him self ...if Frank Fish wrote the words on the map then he lied about how he got it ...

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
yes, Waltz wasn't the killer type ether . ! Gold makes men do odd things , take risk they normally would not take ..but this much Gold . drives men insane with greed ...if two men you did not know stood between you and the LDM would you shot them ...?

No.
But I agree with you about Fred C. Dobbs syndrome.

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
and yes if Frank Fish wrote the words on any one of those maps then the only that could have happened is if he killed Ruth for it ..think about as I said IMHO there is no other way the map would have been with out words .. Ruth did that to protect him self ...if Frank Fish wrote the words on the map then he lied about how he got it ...

I am not sure that I follow.
The original map that we are dissecting is not the one that is poorly translated, the one with "notes".
That is a known copy, altered by one of the Legends of Adventure team.

Someone with your intellect should be in a position to offer thoughtful evidence or proof when defaming a man.

Frank did take "several" trips into the Superstitions.
It wouldn't be that difficult to lean the dates.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The original map that we are dissecting is not the one that is poorly translated, the one with "notes".

Someone with your intellect should be in a position to offer thoughtful evidence or proof when defaming a man.

exactly hal..its pretty easy to hang a rap on someone that is no longer around to defend himself...:icon_scratch:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

greg would know if frank was in the superstitions and when

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
exactly hal..its pretty easy to hang a rap on someone that is no longer around to defend himself...:icon_scratch:

I think that Frank enjoyed being a local celebrity and showing off his discoveries.
He was well like by local kids, eventually his neighbors (most) and Lake Erie.
Not the hallmark of a sociopath.

Waltz, not so much.

I will say this about Franks murder (suicide), it was the right time and place for it.
Off topic.

Last edited:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if all these maps are from one source and it is fishes then how do defend a evidence if it dose prove to true ... I can tell you for a 100 % fact all those maps have the same flaw...! how can you explain that ...? come on lets hear your reasoning ...if you going to tell me I am slandering someone ,then you better have prove he didn't . and you go right and tell me what's wrong with the maps ...I got a better way to end this .. just who cares if he shot a dozen people .... or if he had nothing to do with Waltz death .. were are not try to solve the death rate in the superstitions , we are trying to fill in the blanks ...and I did say IMHO ...we went threw all this a dozen times already it just a waste of my time . I will ready and keep my big mouth shut ,but no more replies . get your answers .....

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
if all these maps are from one source and it is fishes then how do defend a evidence if it dose prove to true ... I can tell you for a 100 % fact all those maps have the same flaw...! how can you explain that ...? come on lets hear your reasoning ...if you going to tell me I am slandering someone ,then you better have prove he didn't . and you go right and tell me what's wrong with the maps ...I got a better way to end this .. just who cares if he shot a dozen people .... or if he had nothing to do with Waltz death .. were are not try to solve the death rate in the superstitions , we are trying to fill in the blanks ...and I did say IMHO ...we went threw all this a dozen times already it just a waste of my time . I will ready and keep my big mouth shut ,but no more replies . get your answers .....

You in some way reached that conclusion but will not or can not explain how.
Which is a great place to leave it.

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
arroyo Colorodo
The red stream/wash?

The two lines, dashes-
"certain number of varas to be measured"
Mahan
O'Higgins

Arroyo Colorado.jpg

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
arroyo Colorodo
The red stream/wash?

The two lines, dashes-
"certain number of varas to be measured"
Mahan
O'Higgins

View attachment 1756571

And if those dashes do represent the "vara", the map should not have been made before 1823, when it (the vara) "was declared to be the unit of land measurement".

Vara = 33 1/3"

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that Frank enjoyed being a local celebrity and showing off his discoveries.
He was well like by local kids, eventually his neighbors (most) and Lake Erie.
Not the hallmark of a sociopath.

Waltz, not so much.

I will say this about Franks murder (suicide), it was the right time and place for it.
Off topic.

I hope you expound on that in the Frank Fish thread.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to be careful summoning spiirits. You never know which ones are listening :D
Bowman, I'm not questioning your experiences so don't take offense :)
So most people here think the Peralta-Fish map is the real deal? But no one has found anything using it. Or maybe people wouldn't announce it anyhow.
If Fish bought the map from the Peraltas...wonder if they thought it was just a generic old map of little value.
Fish didn't find anything with it, or so it appears. Is this the earliest "treasure" map related to the Superstitions?

HBP

IMO the PF map is a generic map which is for the west side of the Superstitions, but not of little value. Is a very cunning made map which has two different codes for two different purposes. Both codes are for angles that should be applied in regards to have the real image of the map.
The first code is for the landmarks in the map ( the three Xs above the word Arrastra ) which says how we have to turn them 30 degrees to the left to have the real image of the region ( also the words which are diagonally written on the map , to go horizontally like the other words ).
The second code is for the mines. What is important to know, is how every code will have to be applied separatelly and not together, like you have two identical maps , one for the landmarks and another for the mines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread