The "Peralta" Stone Maps --- On Their Own

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hola Amigos

Indeed I could imagine that would be career killer for professional academics trying to climb the academic ladder. But regardless for me that is whole problem with academia? They have censored themselves by not commenting on and avoiding such controversial subjects. Thus the very ones we the tax payer general public should be depending on for objectivity and leadership fails, regardless of if the artifact is fake or not.

Kanacki

Maintaining the narrative is the money train for the professionals.

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats also a great point. The archeologist and historians would be all over those "maps" if they felt they could glean any info from them.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep. and they will lock down your site . deem it a historical site. and make it untouchable. and put their name on the find.....

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thats also a great point. The archeologist and historians would be all over those "maps" if they felt they could glean any info from them.
Possible, provided that someone offered a believable solution to the tablets, one which was not based upon the archaic meaning of a chicken scratched symbol or a rock which sort of looks like something on the tablets.
few treasures are found simply because the people who hid them knew what they were doing.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Don't think so, as that would entail a major revision of Southwest history, especially concerning the "conversions" the Spanish and others claimed to have been doing at the time.

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
few treasures are found simply because the people who hid them knew what they were doing.

I would add that all the "easy burials" have long since been discovered over the years, especially during the time before most lands were claimed either privately or by the government, when you could just stick your shovel into the ground without trouble.

What's left today is far and few, and very well hidden. And on top of which, it's not as easy as it used to be, to put your shovel into the ground.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Phil,

Good to see you back.

Deducer,

I guess you are inferring that the code you have is Jesuit in nature. I can honestly tell you that no one has broken any Jesuit Codes. The Jesuits have left behind no known code book. We can only work backwards from a few of the treasures found that were found to be Jesuit in origin (Ron Quinn's 82 pounds for one). There are a few other Jesuit Codes that we know of because their locations makes their meanings obvious. I have known most of the serious Jesuit Treasure Hunters over the years. If someone were to have made some breakthrough, we would have heard about it.

If you do think you have it figured out, there is a simple test. I don't have it with me as I am at work, but some months after the initial Jesuit Treasure Cache was found in 1891 in Rio de Janeiro, a second search was underway for the rest of the treasure mentioned but not found in the first cache. It was a full page article that included a coded map/cipher. Decipher that.

Mike

I would like to see that map. Would be a chalenge to decipher it.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its a proven fact a lot of Jesuit were school in the old arts , and i am not talking known arts ... i am talking Triangle navigation ,... you well find many know of it very few know how it works . and only a few know how to use it well enough to track and plot it ...how old is it . it was old school in the early days of the Roman empire some say it was a cast off from Samarian some say it came from a much older native art like the Aztec or Mayan ...some say it could have been from Atlantis ...some say early Portuguese's they would be in fact correct ...triangulation navigation was only used a short time span and was developed from old world arts and isolated for about 300 years but was used for about 900 years and then was replaced because of the skill level was to complex for most to full under stand it even in the times of its birth ,,out of thousands of navy shipmen i am the only one that master it other then my instructor and i soon past him in translation and first hand plotting and tracking ..but this is all old topic . when i first came to this site i pointed it out and some here were more bent on being the lead dog here on the site then using their brains for more then a hat rack ....

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good God, here we go again, this would be hilarious, if it wasn’t so damn old

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and he wonders why he has been on ignore for 4 years ...i have over 3 dozen ore sample showing wire gold from the supers . and a list of finds 3 pages , what have you found , i photographed a 8 mile circle of the Mountains . every last rock & canyon why you set around telling people your same old BS ... that's just why your on ignore

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
and he wonders why he has been on ignore for 4 years ...i have over 3 dozen ore sample showing wire gold from the supers . and a list of finds 3 pages , what have you found , i photographed a 8 mile circle of the Mountains . every last rock & canyon why you set around telling people your same old BS ... that's just why your on ignore
Please continue to ignore me, I much prefer it that way, LOL

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
I would like to see that map. Would be a chalenge to decipher it.

Gidday Marius

The trouble is the fort, monastery and entire hill these historic buildings sat on has been leveled to the ground for a modern city centre of Rio. So today the tunnel dungeons of the old fort and monastery as well as all the historic houses around it no longer exist.

Crow

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While amigos it may be a little too presumptuous to say every Jesuit mission hoarded vast amounts of treasure?

It would also be very presumptuous to say they had no treasure at all?

For example this excerpt is new New York newspaper article from 1767.

The following information came from Paris thus they gave their currency in terms of what 24 Jesuits landed with in Caditz Spain from Havanah Cuba. 3.6 million livre. If we assume the money was actually in Spanish silver dollars? And that there was no gold gold coins just silver dollars at 3.6 million. And if we go on the value of a 1767 Spanish silver dollar in poor condition sold for 425 dollars as coin. If we work that calculation 425 by 3.6 million about 1.53 billion

So amigos do not let anyone tell you the Jesuits "had no money".

Do not take my word for it either see the 1767 New York Journal newspaper report below.

new york jornal 1767.JPG

To me I just think linking Jesuit activities in Superstitions is wishful thinking digressing from the real history of early Spanish mining families. That was pushing further into Apache territory and thus the conflicts and abandoned working from such territorial incursions.

As it is with many treasure stories amigos we all love em, but sadly they become so mired with assumptions that they take a life of their own. To me chasing what may or may not be treasure Symbols seems to be more chasing mirages than being more constructive. I have no doubt early Spanish miners picked over the superstitions at great cost to them in lives, from attacks from hostile Apaches.

Most likely all the early mine workings were shallow ground protruding silver and gold reefs shredding gold or silver in natural course of erosion. Most of the gold or silver reefs that was a rich vein but petered out with little or no gold on the host rock around it. The south west must of been full of these fractures However there is not say they the Spanish or latter Mexicans found every gold out cropping. So for me the real treasure of superstitions is possible remaining outcroppings of shallow gold deposits.

Regardless of all the treasure legends and lore.

Kanacki

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
While amigos it may be a little too presumptuous to say every Jesuit mission hoarded vast amounts of treasure?

It would also be very presumptuous to say they had no treasure at all?

For example this excerpt is new New York newspaper article from 1767.

The following information came from Paris thus they gave their currency in terms of what 24 Jesuits landed with in Caditz Spain from Havanah Cuba. 3.6 million livre. If we assume the money was actually in Spanish silver dollars? And that there was no gold gold coins just silver dollars at 3.6 million. And if we go on the value of a 1767 Spanish silver dollar in poor condition sold for 425 dollars as coin. If we work that calculation 425 by 3.6 million about 1.53 billion

So amigos do not let anyone tell you the Jesuits "had no money".

Do not take my word for it either see the 1767 New York Journal newspaper report below.

View attachment 1880463

To me I just think linking Jesuit activities in Superstitions is wishful thinking digressing from the real history of early Spanish mining families. That was pushing further into Apache territory and thus the conflicts and abandoned working from such territorial incursions.

As it is with many treasure stories amigos we all love em, but sadly they become so mired with assumptions that they take a life of their own. To me chasing what may or may not be treasure Symbols seems to be more chasing mirages than being more constructive. I have no doubt early Spanish miners picked over the superstitions at great cost to them in lives, from attacks from hostile Apaches.

Most likely all the early mine workings were shallow ground protruding silver and gold reefs shredding gold or silver in natural course of erosion. Most of the gold or silver reefs that was a rich vein but petered out with little or no gold on the host rock around it. The south west must of been full of these fractures However there is not say they the Spanish or latter Mexicans found every gold out cropping. So for me the real treasure of superstitions is possible remaining outcroppings of shallow gold deposits.

Regardless of all the treasure legends and lore.

Kanacki

A newspaper article as a source of facts? Hardly.

Remember, the SJ was (is, for all we know) an ongoing covert world ruling entity with its own agenda and methods - none of which is truly known by us, the sea of mutts they intend to control and exploit. A good model for the "deep state" in governments around the globe. Most of what we assume to be a valid narrative surrounding these various bands of jackals is likely, as they say, "fake news", as after all, humans are extraordinarily gullible and easily manipulated to the benefit of their controllers. Always been that way, likely always will be. Look out your window for the latest cat-herding scheme under way.

By the way, fake news has been used as a tool for a very long time - one of the oldest tricks in the book. The most well-known training courses in its application are of course, The Art of War, by Sun TZU and The Prince, by Niccolo Machiavelli (who himself had a controversial relationship with the SJ). It may be hyperbole to state that everything you believe is a lie, but I wouldn't completely rule it out.

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Sdcfia

I would agree with you in part in regards to newspapers.

But from experience newspapers predating 1850s are generally more truthful in their reporting albeit with the information they receive. After 1860 newspapers exploded and journalism has been going down fast in effort of tabloid information to sell papers. The reason for this explosion of newspapers was rising literacy of the population. Then we can come into agreement after the 1860s became more and more a tool to influence public opinion. While it is true even from the days of Egypt there has been political spin. Napoleon was a master to name a few. After Napoleons failure in Egypt he went back to France had painting glorifying him in battle and had a returning parade. But in truth he had fled the disastrous battle of Nile leaving his troops to rot in Egypt. So yes I can agree in part your point.

However in 1767 at the time of printing about 99% of world then general population was illiterate. So for an manipulation tool for any deep state to control the masses as you envisage is a pretty poor one. But the same could be said about any official written document can it not?

The fact of the matter that was reported in 1767. That was stated and believed at the time of Jesuits arriving home with treasure. If there was a statement of bias against the Jesuits in the article it would of been some rambling monologue of how the evil Jesuits conspired to rebel against the King of Spain? Yes I would agree with you.

in fact as you can see only a very brief mention. So not the Spin as you suspect amigo.

Another factor that I and the rest of the trio concluded. We have other reports of Jesuits fleeing with treasure in 1767.

Kanacki

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could a small organized group of Jesuits, possibly mine and smuggle minerals without the knowledge of the society? Are all members and groups in the globally operated SOJ unwilling to break oaths? For gold?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Could a small organized group of Jesuits, possibly mine and smuggle minerals without the knowledge of the society? Are all members and groups in the globally operated SOJ unwilling to break oaths? For gold?
Read Rudo Ensayo, by Juan Nentvig, SJ
Sonora, a description of the provence, by Ignacio Pferrkorn, SJ
Missonary in Sonora, by Joseph Och, SJ

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hola Sdcfia

But from experience newspapers predating 1850s are generally more truthful in their reporting albeit with the information they receive. After 1860 newspapers exploded and journalism has been going down fast in effort of tabloid information to sell papers. The reason for this explosion of newspapers was rising literacy of the population. Then we can come into agreement after the 1860s became more and more a tool to influence public opinion. While it is true even from the days of Egypt there has been political spin. Napoleon was a master to name a few. After Napoleons failure in Egypt he went back to France had painting glorifying him in battle and had a returning parade. But in truth he had fled the disastrous battle of Nile leaving his troops to rot in Egypt. So yes I can agree in part your point.

However in 1767 at the time of printing about 99% of world then general population was illiterate. So for an manipulation tool for any deep state to control the masses as you envisage is a pretty poor one. But the same could be said about any official written document can it not?

The fact of the matter that was reported in 1767. That was stated and believed at the time of Jesuits arriving home with treasure. If there was a statement of bias against the Jesuits in the article it would of been some rambling monologue of how the evil Jesuits conspired to rebel against the King of Spain? Yes I would agree with you.

in fact as you can see only a very brief mention. So not the Spin as you suspect amigo.

Another factor that I and the rest of the trio concluded. We have other reports of Jesuits fleeing with treasure in 1767.

Kanacki
I do not believe that any Jesuit arrived home after the expulsion in 1767 with treasure, they were prisoners and were allowed to keep nothing

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There are members here on Tnet that can attest to my discoveries, nuff said on that issue

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hola Sdcfia

Kanacki

We'll never know the truth about "Jesuit treasures". My current working model is that digging up southern AZ trying to validate the rumors is a fool's errand. People want to believe, so they will. Cognitive dissonance is tough to face.

In 1767, the powers that be didn't need media to control the unwashed. The did it through good old-fashioned fear and coercion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread