The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters
Well Azdave

If your in the know, Shead the light, Do they have the endorsements from the said list.

Cause I'm sure they will be checked by many. This could be your defining moment.

wrmickel1

Wonder why no Jesuit was mentioned?:dontknow:

like i said before mick...brian has put alot of info out there for the public...anything that he didnt put out for the public to see...he must not want them to see...i missed his presentation at last years rendezvous..maybe someone recorded it?

I don't remember a Brian McDonough doing any presentation last year at the Rendezvous. The only person I recall that did one was Robert Kesselring but I was sort of preoccupied with the Cubs in the playoffs so I may have either missed Brian or it's just my continually receding memory :(.

I don't remember a Brian McDonough doing any presentation last year at the Rendezvous. The only person I recall that did one was Robert Kesselring but I was sort of preoccupied with the Cubs in the playoffs so I may have either missed Brian or it's just my continually receding memory :(.

i'm not sure if brian made it to the rendezvous or not..he was scheduled to speak but may not have showed up...i did see kesserling but didnt stick around for any of the lectures

Rick and Robert K gave the talk. Robert on his magic cane and how it worked. Rick talking about how the cane showed treasure at his treasure spot.

Rick and Robert K gave the talk. Robert on his magic cane and how it worked. Rick talking about how the cane showed treasure at his treasure spot.

Ahh that's right - forgot Rick spoke about them using it at his underground spot and how it pinpointed everything he had seen with his own eyes years ago.

lol....what is the magic cane called?

It's called a Rover UC made by a company out of Germany. Cost is somewhere around $10-$20K I think. Robert is clearly an intelligent individual with a technical background in electronics, but I'm not sold on the item personally. I'd need a goodly amount of proof that it can actually identify the things I'm looking for before I'd spend the $$ on something like that.

Ahh that's right - forgot Rick spoke about them using it at his underground spot and how it pinpointed everything he had seen with his own eyes years ago.

Paul,

Is Rick in possession of all, or any, of the items that he had seen? It sounds like a pretty good testimonial for the cane. The obvious question is.....Why are the items still there after Rick saw them "years ago"?:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

Paul,

Is Rick in possession of all, or any, of the items that he had seen? It sounds like a pretty good testimonial for the cane. The obvious question is.....Why are the items still there after Rick saw them "years ago"?:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

Frank may remember the story better than I do but as I remember it happening somewhere around the time that Bob Ward was alive and Rick (maybe with someone else) cleared out a tunnel that opened into a cave entrance that contained a table with a skeleton or two seated at it, some Spanish style weapons and armor, a book on the table and "treasure" of some kind. They got spooked when someone showed up (Bob maybe?) in the area so they took off without touching anything and the next time they were able to come back, there had been heavy rain/flooding in the wash and it filled up the cave entrance fully.

For some reason they never went back, but he remembered where everything was located inside and he said that Robert's "cane" identified everything that was there in all the right places.

Ask Rick about it at the Rendezvous, or if I'm wrong maybe Frank or Wayne can fill in some of the gaps and/or correct me.

Paul,

Actually, I believe Rick told me the story a number of years ago. I have not been into the technical aspects of metal detectors for a number of years now. Initially I had serious doubts about the "cane". It would seem I am more than out of touch with the latest developments in that field.:icon_scratch: Just did a short tutorial on the Rover UC. It does seem to be legit.

I believe Ernie's story of a cave they found on Black Mountain was very similar to Rick's find. I think I told you about Ernie's story. Think you could spend a lifetime running down all of these stories in the Supe's. First place I would want to check out would be my Uncle Chuck's claim on Black Top.

Take care,

Joe

Frank may remember the story better than I do but as I remember it happening somewhere around the time that Bob Ward was alive and Rick (maybe with someone else) cleared out a tunnel that opened into a cave entrance that contained a table with a skeleton or two seated at it, some Spanish style weapons and armor, a book on the table and "treasure" of some kind. They got spooked when someone showed up (Bob maybe?) in the area so they took off without touching anything and the next time they were able to come back, there had been heavy rain/flooding in the wash and it filled up the cave entrance fully.

For some reason they never went back, but he remembered where everything was located inside and he said that Robert's "cane" identified everything that was there in all the right places.

Ask Rick about it at the Rendezvous, or if I'm wrong maybe Frank or Wayne can fill in some of the gaps and/or correct me.

they called it the conquistadors cave...i'm pretty sure ward found it first...and when he discovered other people had found out about it i think he might have sealed it shut....i'm going by memory (which isnt that great anymore) ..someone showed me the general area a few years back....not too far from burns ranch and wards old cabin

The treasure cave is under solid Rock. Contains a solid gold table piled with treasure. The entrance is a hole 1 1/2 foot wide if that. You do the math. The magic cane has located every treasure in the Superstitions. Usually under solid Rock. Nothing recovered for one reason or another.

The treasure cave is under solid Rock. Contains a solid gold table piled with treasure. The entrance is a hole 1 1/2 foot wide if that. You do the math. The magic cane has located every treasure in the Superstitions. Usually under solid Rock. Nothing recovered for one reason or another.

sarge...the story i was told is the table was made of stone..there was various artifacts (skeletons.. body armor..weapons etc..)..also some treasure items too...at the time the cave was found there were quite a few treasure hunters in the area...most of them had mining claims...bob ward..rick gwynne...chuck crawford...goerge hibben...and quite a few others...they combed the area pretty good and some good finds were made..both in artifacts and treasure

There is a production company filming this stuff. They were interviewing many and filmed a episode on the treasure spot. If you had a theory on one of the legends and we're willing to be filmed for free they filmed you. I know several who did and several that had no interest. Airing next year I heard. I'm sure there will be talk about it at Don's Camp. Last year Rick conducted a tour on Sat and Wayne did a little video. It's on the tube. You can viem me standing on top of the treasure cave with a puzzled look on my face. A what the F moment.

There is a production company filming this stuff. They were interviewing many and filmed a episode on the treasure spot. If you had a theory on one of the legends and we're willing to be filmed for free they filmed you. I know several who did and several that had no interest. Airing next year I heard. I'm sure there will be talk about it at Don's Camp. Last year Rick conducted a tour on Sat and Wayne did a little video. It's on the tube. You can viem me standing on top of the treasure cave with a puzzled look on my face. A what the F moment.

sarge..the fella that showed me the area said that was not the cave bob found...i saw the cave you are talking about and it didn't look like you could have gotten a big bench or desk in there...lol....

Last edited:
sarge..the fella that showed me the area said that was not the cave bob found...i saw the cave you are talking about and it didn't look like you could have gotten a big bench or desk in there...lol....

Hmm, if that's correct then I see a problem here since the rock area that Rick showed us is where Kesselring supposedly used his device to pinpoint all the items that Rick said he had seen down below years ago. If that was the wrong area, well...... :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back