The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
AzDave

A claim is what you do most often, whitch turns out to be nothing at all.
Brian's is a absolute resolve big difference, His could be actually True.

wrmickel1
isnt that what i just said?....you pull a cork already tonight?

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Arthur, I overlooked your question.

Trail stones, specifically. (IMO)

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Azdave

If your in the know, Shead the light, Do they have the endorsements from the said list.

Cause I'm sure they will be checked by many. This could be your defining moment.

wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
isnt that what i just said?....you pull a cork already tonight?

Well no Azdave

Brains endorsements could be true, And he has something big in the Bradshaws but that's it.
He has no evidence to link it to the Stones.

wrmickel.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well Azdave

If your in the know, Shead the light, Do they have the endorsements from the said list.

Cause I'm sure they will be checked by many. This could be your defining moment.

wrmickel1
my defining moment?...you make it sound like i'm running for office....thats all the info i have on brians project...all i'm at liberty to say anyway

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Azdave

wrmickel1

You know if you don't put a answer to the defining moment, We all know which bucket to drop your name in,
I would say the one at the Don's Camp where they been pulling out them gold nuggets!

wrmickel1. Defining Moment Dave

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
So Dave

You check out everything said on here trying to debunk the claim, But someone puts out a claim they got all these endorsements and not one question to them a simple call would end it, to one on the list.

Probability from 1-10 is a Zero on the post. It's not True Period. Of Course it was checked out.

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
So Dave

You check out everything said on here trying to debunk the claim, But someone puts out a claim they got all these endorsements and not one question to them a simple call would end it, to one on the list.

Probability from 1-10 is a Zero on the post. It's not True Period. Of Course it was checked out.

wrmickel1
lol...when i was talking about brian i was responding to joe..on his post....you brought it on yourself to butt in....if you really want to know about brians project then get off your barstool and read up on it...brian has been pretty public about what he is doing...there is plenty of material online for you to read..you could always cough up 10 bucks and buy the lost treasure magazine with his story in it....if you dont believe in brians dig ...thats your choice..i dont think anyone on here really cares..as for me i think the man has stumbled onto something pretty good

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
lol...when i was talking about brian i was responding to joe..on his post....you brought it on yourself to butt in....if you really want to know about brians project then get off your barstool and read up on it...brian has been pretty public about what he is doing...there is plenty of material online for you to read..you could always cough up 10 bucks and buy the lost treasure magazine with his story in it....if you dont believe in brians dig ...thats your choice..i dont think anyone on here really cares..as for me i think the man has stumbled onto something pretty good

Just another back peddling snow job from you Dave, Don't need to follow Brian, Already been checked the ENDORSEMENTS NEVER HAPPENED DAVE.

Friend or no Friend Dave Tell the truth or move on.

Brains Done, RG Done They both posted unthruths

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Just another back peddling snow job from you Dave, Don't need to follow Brian, Already been checked the ENDORSEMENTS NEVER HAPPENED DAVE.

Friend or no Friend Dave Tell the truth or move on.

Brains Done, RG Done They both posted unthruths

wrmickel1
mick...if you are calling me a liar i'd prefer you do it to my face and preferably sober...brian has found more than you ever will..lol..unless you are talking about those wood 2x4's you painted gold and took pics of:BangHead:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick...if you are calling me a liar i'd prefer you do it to my face and preferably sober...brian has found more than you ever will..lol..unless you are talking about those wood 2x4's you painted gold and took pics of:BangHead:

Never called you a liar Dave and never will, And I don't drink I prefer Sober, but I would have a beer with you if ever the time arises. And I'm sure Brian's found plenty of stuff when he's out looking, He'll I do and posted it, now if you don't believe what you see well that's your choice. But I don't view you as calling me a liar you just don't believe me. That's all right Dave. No harm done.

But like I said your friend Brian has no evidence or endorsements to his Claim. Just saying what's been checked.

Whats with all the hostility

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Never called you a liar Dave and never will, And I don't drink I prefer Sober, but I would have a beer with you if ever the time arises. And I'm sure Brian's found plenty of stuff when he's out looking, He'll I do and posted it, now if you don't believe what you see well that's your choice. But I don't view you as calling me a liar you just don't believe me. That's all right Dave. No harm done.

But like I said your friend Brian has no evidence or endorsements to his Claim. Just saying what's been checked.

Whats with all the hostility

wrmickel1
mick..brian is not my friend...i said my friend was working with brian...get with the program here mick...lol

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick..brian is not my friend...i said my friend was working with brian...get with the program here mick...lol

Well ask your friend of a friend Then.

And how do you know what he's found then,
I mean if you don't talk to Brian then I would assume you really don't know.

Well Dave I'll be your Friend ask anything you want and I'll tell you,

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well ask your friend of a friend Then.

And how do you know what he's found then,
I mean if you don't talk to Brian then I would assume you really don't know.

Well Dave I'll be your Friend ask anything you want and I'll tell you,

wrmickel1
like i said before mick...brian has put alot of info out there for the public...anything that he didnt put out for the public to see...he must not want them to see...i missed his presentation at last years rendezvous..maybe someone recorded it?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave

Old saying back here, If you do a lot of hog washing you'll at least have the prettiest pig in the county.

Hogwash

Goodnite Dave

Your Friend wrmickel1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread