What's new

The Platinum Club

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello everyone,
I have not been posting much here lately but I have been hunting the lows.
I have been logging hunts on my blog.
I had to share this one here though.....I finally joined the 'Platinum Club' yesterday.
This one was two scoops down in the low wet sand area.
I thought it was silver at best, but at home I got the magnifier out and saw PLAT.
Good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • PC190081.webp
    PC190081.webp
    294.4 KB · Views: 169
  • PC190085.webp
    PC190085.webp
    452 KB · Views: 174
Upvote 0
Hey Fred! Really a nice score there! Congrats!:hello2::hello2::hello2:

I still remember my first...was 9-9-9, 9 (Sept 2009). Neat thing is that payout is better also even after ARA takes a 10% cut.
 
WTG. Excellent find. Platinum is still on my wish list.
 
Fred, that is a beauty! Nice "fatty" :hello2:

Keep 'em comin'!

Lorraine
 
Awesome! When you pull a plat out of the scoop and feel the weight, you know you got something. Congrats on your first.
 
Gotta love plat. Rings Best feeling ever when you find out its not steel or silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom