What's new

the pool

gleaner1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
4,507
Reaction score
1,039
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
If you have a big square pool, with a big tree at each corner, is it possible to double the surface area of the pool, and keep it square, and not cut down or otherwise cover the trees?
 

Attachments

  • pool.webp
    pool.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 447
How dare you try and test the great Spartacus53 :whip2:

Of course, instead of the trees being in the corner, you add to the pool by having the trees in the center. Just add a triangle to the existing squares...

P.S. No more quiz's or puzzles... OK tough guy :laughing9:
 
geezz, you don't need my permission. I actually love puzzles of all kinds :thumbsup:
 
Okay, I will do it. It has to do with a locomotive, two box cars and a bridge. Just explaining it is brutal but I think I can do it with paint. I have to do a little more leg work then I will post. It is not going to be easy. The post, the riddle, nor the solution. It took me about an hour to figure it out. Give me a couple days and I will post the riddle.
 
I may look and sound stupid, but I'm not dumb :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom