What's new

The "ProCure"

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tumultuous! That one word that aptly describes my attempt to negotiate some rest after a 12 hour night shift. Even before my foot touched the floor I felt it in my bones that today was not going to be a stellar one. This was reinforced as my carcass arose from the bed for at that precise moment a fleeting thought crossed my mind instructing me to go to the nearest trash bin and deposit myself. Son of a seahorse it wasn't even garbage day! The feeling of a bad day ahead I could not shake and think it was a accumulation of stress, pain, lack of sleep and too many days straight at work not previous days filled with boisterous bravado nor alcoholic concoctions. I know bring out the world's smallest violin and play "Suck it up Buttercup." in c minor.
What the halibut as I grabbed the cure heading out the door.
Nogo came to rest at a ball field where I had previously net a spill of Nova Scotia tokens circa 1832. The "ProCure" was removed from the trunk, turned on, adjusted to the pro zero mode, 2 bars down and iron at 19......my lucky number. Instantly I had become engulfed in a state of Zen.........I was cured........taken to a higher plain........actually it was center field behind second base. Coins came.
After copious amounts of clad I ventured into the woods beneath the white bellowing pillow clouds and walked on a blanket of half frozen leaves, twigs and moss with a hardwood stand forming the headboard. Serenity.................interrupted by a soft purr from the Pro. A toasty token with just a hint of a thistle..the only signal!
 
Upvote 14
Leslie I feel your pain, worked my share of 12hr night shifts, they nearly killed me (27 years of feeling jet lagged). Keep hunting my friend (also look for another job).
 
Great post Leslie! I was taken in by your writing skills.
Looks like an awesome hunt. Thanks for sharing!
 
Oh tormented scribe, how we delight with thy prose. And thy trinkets, such gleaned from the earth, give thee everyday a new birth, for what its worth.... Our hobby is cathartic, and we are birds of a feather, Leslie. Great haul of goodies too! Sub 8-)
 
What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Nice Diggings.:icon_thumleft:
Marvin
 
Looks like you certainly got a work out by digging all those targets.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom