The Questions LRLers Refuse to Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
~EE~
It appears that they like to switch the topic off of LRLs, and onto dowsing. I think this is because they can duck and dodge around that subject better than electronics. As far as I can tell, they have all admitted that dowsing is unreliable, at best. Then they want anyone who contests the LRLs, to debate whether or not dowsing works.

My opinion of that is, that regardless of whether or not dowsing is considered to "work," it's an easy debate to use to duck and dodge with, because one of it's supposed characteristics is that it "depends on the person." They claim that even good dowsers can have bad days, and they claim that it won't work if there is a "nonbeliever" around. And all those unpredictable variables. This gives them great leeway to dance around.

So, when faced with a logical question about LRLs, they always try to slide the discussion over into dowsing.

Of course, when the LRL advertisements, which don't warn anybody that they are dowsers, are mentioned on here, the promoters immediately swith tactics to insults, thinking that if they can trigger someones emotional response, they can take the discussion way off topic for quite awhile. Their objective is to get the other peoples emotions up, any way they can. This is why they are so willing to post the totally childish, nonsensical remarks, even though it makes them look moronic.

Their purpose is to change the subject, then start promoting LRLs again, by going back to telling of their supposed treasure hunting accomplishments and posting alleged testimonials from "others that they know."

It's just a big, well organized, circular logic scheme.

Why else would they work so hard to keep doing it, time after time, after time?

Surely they find no reward in it, after maybe the first one or two times around that circle?

What in the World would drive somebody to just keep on pounding that malarkey like they try to do?

Furthermore, they know the advertisements are fraudulent, because they have admitted that the LRLs can't locate anything electronically, therefore they are dowsers. That was brought out, into the open, long before I started posting here.

Now, if something is actually true, and it actually helps the "human situation" somehow, then it would be understandable why a few people might be adamant about promoting it. Because ultimately it would help them, their family, their community, and mankind. At least to some degree.

But when something is fraudulent, and the people involved certainly know it, there is absolutely no reason that they will work hard to promote it, other than money. None.

So, therefore, I assume that they are totally "on the payroll."

And looking at things from that viewpoint, it all makes sense. Any other way, it just doesn't, at all.

~SWR~
Lord love a Duck...somebodies gotta pay em....sho-nuff can't make mo money sittin round a internet message board bantering
There you go LT..You are now caught up with all the Psycho Babble..Art

Wow Art !!! First we were killing people with bombs, then we were supporting Eugenics, now we are on the "payroll". We are some bad mammy spankers. No wonder we are down to less than 10 regular posters.

Get off your duff---SHO-NUFF

I already predicted the next 9,850 posts they would make. I know what their condition will dictate.

fenix brothers---

fenixdigger said:
Wow Art !!! First we were killing people with bombs, then we were supporting Eugenics, now we are on the "payroll". We are some bad mammy spankers. No wonder we are down to less than 10 regular posters.

I already predicted the next 9,850 posts they would make. I know what their condition will dictate.

Ok, then. Here is the original topic post.

Let's just see who goes off-topic first!

I predict it will be you guys, or artie. Maybe the other two, but I thing you and artie will do it.

EE THr said:

1. Why don't you take Carl's test?

2. What do you feel is wrong with Carl's test?

3. What do you think is a fair test?

Number one leads to number two, and two leads to three.

They won't, under any circumstances, answer number three; because then they would have to take that test! Because if it were their idea, they can't disagree with it!

When asked #3, they immediately turn to insults or purely nonsensical posts about anything besides the subject at hand. So obvious!

But, here is their big chance, nonetheless....

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

I'm all ears....

:dontknow:

Note: EddieR is the only one so far who has given a rational answer.

:coffee2:

~EE~
Nope I said that your are included amongst the LRL promoters.
It's obvious, because you only insult the LRL challengers, and encourage the LRL promoters.
Anybody can read all of your posts. They are all trolling, all as it says just above.
You wrote your own posts, so who's fault is that?
~EE~
Wrong again, artie.
Don't make the claim, if you can't take the blame.
Hey Judy..Do you notice a pattern in these Post? Is it the fact that he has no knowledge of what we are discussing?...art

Art, If he'd get off that couch and hit the outside for 10 min. that would change. Nah, not gonna happen.SHO-NUFF

~LT~
Art, If he'd get off that couch and hit the outside for 10 min. that would change. Nah, not gonna happen.SHO-NUFF
No need for him to get off the couch..He told us years ago that he tried using the rods and they would not work for him. No big deal as we know that if you can walk and chew gum at the same time they will cross for 96% of normal people…Art

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Nope I said that your are included amongst the LRL promoters.
It's obvious, because you only insult the LRL challengers, and encourage the LRL promoters.
Anybody can read all of your posts. They are all trolling, all as it says just above.
You wrote your own posts, so who's fault is that?
~EE~
Wrong again, artie.
Don't make the claim, if you can't take the blame.
Hey Judy..Do you notice a pattern in these Post? Is it the fact that he has no knowledge of what we are discussing?...art

EE THr said:
fenix brothers---

I predict it will be you guys, or artie. Maybe the other two, but I think you and artie will do it.

Bingo number one!

fenixdigger said:

EE THr said:
fenix brothers---

I predict it will be you guys, or artie. Maybe the other two, but I think you and artie will do it.

Bingo number two!

aarthrj3811 said:
~LT~
No need for him to get off the couch..He told us years ago that he tried using the rods and they would not work for him. No big deal as we know that if you can walk and chew gum at the same time they will cross for 96% of normal people…Art

EE THr said:
fenix brothers---

Bingo number three!

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Bingo number one!
~EE~
Bingo number two!
~EE~
Bingo number three!
Did you get the Bingos before, after or in between the three Punts?

EE THr said:
fenix brothers---

Bingo number four!

See how that compulsive response thing works? They will say anything to post a response. That's why a lot of it is redundant or not well thought out.

fenixdigger said:
See how that compulsive response thing works? They will say anything to post a response. That's why a lot of it is redundant or not well thought out.

fenixdigger said:

I predict it will be you guys, or artie. Maybe the other two, but I thing you and artie will do it.

EE THr said:

1. Why don't you take Carl's test?

2. What do you feel is wrong with Carl's test?

3. What do you think is a fair test?

Number one leads to number two, and two leads to three.

They won't, under any circumstances, answer number three; because then they would have to take that test! Because if it were their idea, they can't disagree with it!

When asked #3, they immediately turn to insults or purely nonsensical posts about anything besides the subject at hand. So obvious!

But, here is their big chance, nonetheless....

I'm all ears....

:dontknow:

Note: EddieR is the only one so far who has given a rational answer.

:coffee2:

================

Bingo number five!

You guys are the ones complaining about spamming, so you should practice what you preach.

That's called being a hypocrite, by the way. And that's not sick-ology, just the English language.

Get back to the topic.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

good evening EE: it was posted -->EE you have to do 'some' work yourself so go to work on 'eloptic' energy.

Don Jose de La Mancha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you posted --> I did, I saw, I barfed.
May I ask which of the devices did you build and test ? It is odd since they worked for me every time?

Also speaking of new energies, --> The science world was abuzz with excitement Wednesday over the findings, which could offer clues to the persistent riddle of mass 'and how objects obtain it' -- one of the most sought-after answers in all of physics.

While much remains a mystery, researchers agree that this is not the "God Particle," or the Higgs-boson, a hypothetical elementary particle that has long eluded physicists who believe it could explain why objects have mass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So despite your denial, we are nothing but a mass of energy / electrical fields, thus giving more strength to the Astrology factor in our psychological make up. Still afraid to take the test ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
good evening EE: it was posted -->EE you have to do 'some' work yourself so go to work on 'eloptic' energy.

Don Jose de La Mancha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you posted --> I did, I saw, I barfed.
May I ask which of the devices did you build and test ? It is odd since they worked for me every time?

Also speaking of new energies, --> The science world was abuzz with excitement Wednesday over the findings, which could offer clues to the persistent riddle of mass 'and how objects obtain it' -- one of the most sought-after answers in all of physics.

While much remains a mystery, researchers agree that this is not the "God Particle," or the Higgs-boson, a hypothetical elementary particle that has long eluded physicists who believe it could explain why objects have mass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So despite your denial, we are nothing but a mass of energy / electrical fields, thus giving more strength to the Astrology factor in our psychological make up. Still afraid to take the test ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

I always get suspicious when the term, "researchers agree." A bunch of Scientists get together and "decide" something, without any actual Scientific proof. Need I mention the Climate Tax fiasco?

Besides, I already know how objects obtain mass.

Please post a reference link, or it's just another #40. I post reference links for others, if you are too lazy to do that, then why should I play your game?

:coffee2: :coffee2:

~EE~
I always get suspicious when the term, "researchers agree." A bunch of Scientists get together and "decide" something, without any actual Scientific proof. Need I mention the Climate Tax fiasco?
Thank You EE for explaining what happens on this board daily..Examples are you and SWR..Art

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Thank You EE for explain what happens on this board daily..Examples are you and SWR..Art

Actually, we back up all of our statements with facts, while you try to back up your claims with Fairy Tales.

One day, maybe, you will learn the difference. It's called growing up!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?[/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back