The Questions LRLers Refuse to Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: The Questions LRLers Refuse to Answer

Sorry you can not understand our answers..but we have not refused to answer them…Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
40. Another diversionary stalling tactic that the Skeptics uses, when he has totally run to the end of his dead-end street of falsehoods, is the Wild Goose Chase. He will demand that you provide a quote of something that has beed said a hundred times, to "prove" that it was said. Or to prove something that you never claimed. He doesn't realize that, by the time he gets this desparate, he has already been exposed as a fraud a long time ago! Humorous.

Now it is correct..Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
It's time to Get back on topic, again!

Only one LRL user, Eddie, has given rational answers to most of the questions.

Now there is an additional question!

1. Why don't you take Carl's test?

2. What do you feel is wrong with Carl's double-blind test?

3. What do you think is a fair test?

4. What average percentage of success do LRLs consistently and reliably have, under optimum conditions?

5. Art's idea of a fair test is for 30 people, "like the drug companies." But he won't answer the following question: All 30 people searching for the same target at once, 10 at a time, 1 at a time; or all 30 searching for 30 targets all at once, or what?

6. Why are there no treasures documented to be found with LRLs? Especially in the U.K., where they are paid for their finds by the government? We see found treasures in the news, but none were found with LRLs! If LRLs are so much better than standard metal detectors, there should be even more than with detectors, but there is none. Why is that?

7. Why don't you want any LRL to be tested by a University of your choice?

8. Why won't your LRL follow a moving target when the handle is clamped to a rigid object?

Number one leads to number two, and two leads to three.

Number four should be common knowledge, because the LRL promoters brag continuously.

Number five is just con-artie's way of not answering.

Number six is so obvious, they won't even try to give a phony answer!

Number seven---so far they have just pretended that seven doesn't even exist!

Number eight results in various nonsense excuses and insults, because there is no answer that won't admit that their LRLs are fake.

The LRL promoters won't, under any circumstances, rationally answer number three; because then they would have to take that test which they described! Because if it were their idea, they can't disagree with it! And when they took their own test, they would fail!

When asked #3, they immediately turn to insults or purely nonsensical posts about anything besides the subject at hand. So obvious!

But, this is their big chance [again], nonetheless....

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

However, I predict that the LRL promoters will simply spam the thread even more, merely to divert attention away from these logical issues.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
Since the LRL promoters on here continually try to pull opposing topics off into childish arguments with their insults, it becomes necessary to point out the original subject.

Only one LRL user, Eddie, has given rational answers to the first three questions (admitting that Carl's test is fair, and that he could never pass it).

Update: Now there is an additional question!

4. What average percentage of success do LRLs consistently and reliably have, under optimum conditions?

5. Art's idea of a fair test is for 30 people, "like the drug companies." But he won't answer the following question: All 30 people searching for the same target at once, 10 at a time, 1 at a time; or all 30 searching for 30 targets all at once, or what?

6. Why are there no treasures documented to be found with LRLs? Especially in the U.K., where they are paid for their finds by the government? We see found treasures in the news, but none were found with LRLs! If LRLs are so much better than standard metal detectors, there should be even more than with detectors, but there is none. Why is that?

8. Why won't your LRL follow a moving target when the handle is clamped to a rigid object?

Number four should be common knowledge, because the LRL promoters brag continuously.

Number eight results in various nonsense excuses and insults, because there is no answer that won't admit that their LRLs are fake.

The LRL promoters won't, under any circumstances, rationally answer number three; because then they would have to take that test which they described! Because if it were their idea, they can't disagree with it! And when they took their own test, they would fail!

When asked #3, they immediately turn to insults or purely nonsensical posts about anything besides the subject at hand. So obvious!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

However, I predict that the LRL promoters will simply spam the thread even more, merely to divert attention away from these logical issues.

Ummm.....no, I didn't say I could never pass it. Quit changing peoples words to try to make your posts seem more than they are.

But, I suppose it's to be expected......

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Eddie---

You don't have to quote an entire long post, just delete the parts that you aren't referring to, huh?

If that's not exactly what you said, then exactly what did you say. Or what would you like to say about it now?

And what would change, that you could pass it in the future, but not now?

And while you're at it, you can answer the rest of the new questions on there.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
Eddie---

You don't have to quote an entire long post, just delete the parts that you aren't referring to, huh?

If that's not exactly what you said, then exactly what did you say. Or what would you like to say about it now?

And what would change, that you could pass it in the future, but not now?

And while you're at it, you can answer the rest of the new questions on there.

Oh, so now you want to tell people how to quote? Shall I go back and post all the times that YOU have quoted large? I do it so whoever I quote can't try to change the context. It's hard to do if it's all there for all to see.

Now, if you had did that in your post, my words would not have been changed. But that was probably the intent...changing my wording to make your post look significant.

You want to know what I said originally? Go look it up. But it's NOT what you claimed I said.

You been caught. :sign13:

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Edith---

Ooooooooooooooooooh!

I missed one word?

Wooooooooooooooooooow!

You lie every day about your make-believe fantasy LRLs, and I get one little word wrong, and you choose that to nit pick about? You really need to get a life!

I even gave you a chance to correct it, but it's not important enough to you to simply do so. If you know for certain that I used a wrong word, then that means you at least think you remember exactly what word it was supposed to be. But it's much to much effort for you to set it right, supposedly.

I am certain, without even looking it up, that you said, en essence, that you couldn't pass Carl's test.

If you don't care enough to make your point, then I will just let that stand, as above.

Unless you now think you can pass Carl's test. And if so, when will you be taking that test?

The fact remains that LRLs don't work, the makers are guilty of false advertising, and their products are nothing but junk.

Want to dispute that? Then show us some proof. We have already show several valid forms of evidence that they don't work, so you need to prove your silly claims, or quit whining.

And, while you're at it, take a look at the topic of this thread, and answer all of the questions, if you've got the guts to.

In the mean time---

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
So once again back to the actual topic---

If anyone who actually uses an LRL would like to actually answer the topic questions, here they are again---

2. What do you feel is wrong with Carl's test?

(Very simple and straightforward questions. These are not trick questions.)

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test?

Here ya go.

1. I would take Carl's test if he were here. I also might fail it, as my hunts in the past were not always successful. Since I didn't have a 100% success rate in the field, I shouldn't expect more during a test.

2. In my opinion, I think Carl's test is properly set up.

3. In my opinion, I think Carl's test is fair.

There ya have it. Answered and done.

Now you can quote that post that I asked you to earlier....or were you making that up?

By the way, what type of LRL do you have? What brand, model, etc?

There is your stinking quote.

You admit that you can't pass Carl's test (albeit in a sleazy, round about way).

Has anything changed, to make you think you can pass it now? Or in the future?

You don't need 100% results, you know. Only 70%.

So when will you be taking it?

Surely $25K will be enough to cover your travel expenses, with plenty left over to buy all the stuff you want, like all those extra LRL and so forth. Anybody who really thought they could pass it would do it. Or will you try passing of some stupid excuse, like usual?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Oh yeah, and the reason I stopped trimming my quotes in replies to you, is that you had always already screwed up the thread so bad with your repeated humongous multi-quote which merely repeat the same quotes again and again and again, because you are too lazy to trim them, that there was no use in trying to keep those threads neat any longer.

You make a half dozen or more silly remarks, of only a couple lines, but include a half dozen quotes of previous long post, for no reason other than your lazyness and disrespect for the board.

Then you try to promote that LRLs actually work. Regardless of your the junk science theories, regardless of the circuits which are obviousely non-functional, regardless of actual tests which show that nothing is being transmitted from them except standard very low level circuit noise, and regardless that they have never, ever, been proven out in a standard, scientifically controlled, public test.

So if you would do that, then it's no surprise that you wouldn't care about trying to keep these threads easily readable.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
Since the LRL promoters on here continually try to pull opposing topics off into childish arguments with their insults, it becomes necessary to point out the original subject.

Only one LRL user, Eddie, has given rational answers to the first three questions (admitting that Carl's test is fair, and that he could never pass it).

Update: Now there is an additional question!

So you think I answered your question in a sleazy, round about way.....and then you say I gave a rational answer. Now you can't even get your own posts straight, much less other peoples posts. You have told so many lies you can't even trust your own posts anymore. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
Edith---

Ooooooooooooooooooh!

I missed one word?

Wooooooooooooooooooow!

You lie every day about your make-believe fantasy LRLs, and I get one little word wrong, and you choose that to nit pick about? You really need to get a life!

I even gave you a chance to correct it, but it's not important enough to you to simply do so. If you know for certain that I used a wrong word, then that means you at least think you remember exactly what word it was supposed to be. But it's much to much effort for you to set it right, supposedly.

I am certain, without even looking it up, that you said, en essence, that you couldn't pass Carl's test.

If you don't care enough to make your point, then I will just let that stand, as above.

Unless you now think you can pass Carl's test. And if so, when will you be taking that test?

The fact remains that LRLs don't work, the makers are guilty of false advertising, and their products are nothing but junk.

Want to dispute that? Then show us some proof. We have already show several valid forms of evidence that they don't work, so you need to prove your silly claims, or quit whining.

And, while you're at it, take a look at the topic of this thread, and answer all of the questions, if you've got the guts to.

In the mean time---

So now you accuse me of lying every day. You care to back that up with proof, short-stuff? Or admit you just told another one.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
So now you accuse me of lying every day. You care to back that up with proof, short-stuff? Or admit you just told another one.

The answer to that is right there in the very post which you quoted, you dork!

And again you avoid actually answering my questions, by posting nonsense. So thanks for proving my point.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Edith---

You admit that you can't pass Carl's test (albeit in a sleazy, round about way).

Has anything changed, to make you think you can pass it now? Or in the future?

You don't need 100% results, you know. Only 70%.

So when will you be taking it?

Surely $25K will be enough to cover your travel expenses, with plenty left over to buy all the stuff you want, like all those extra LRL and so forth. Anybody who really thought they could pass it would do it. Or will you try passing of some stupid excuse, like usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread