What's new

The ring that almost went unfound

jharhed

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
827
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out this a.m. to an old historic park hoping to score some old silver coins, I was using my xlt and I got a hit, vdi said something in the 60s can't exactly remember, so I say " oh its just another freakin penny", luckily I looked down and there it was, this ugly beautiful ring, sorry the pic sucks, sooo the moral of the story is, once again, if you're looking for rings, silver or gold, dig almost everything, Jhar. Second one in two hunts ;D
 

Attachments

  • apring.webp
    apring.webp
    2.6 KB · Views: 297
you live ya learn :thumbsup:
 
a solid two way beep.....DIG...
 
I have hit several small silver rings in the penny range, almost all of them have been low 60's. SO nice find & keep your eye on the ground.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom