What's new

The Road to Hewitt Canyon

John_Arizona

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
656
Reaction score
709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hewitt_canyon.webp
 
I had all of Arizona as a sales territory back in the 1990s. It was always interesting to go through the various terrain's of that state. I'd go from Show Low to Yuma and Kingman to Dos Cabezas. There were so many more small mining operations working back then. I really enjoy the Sonoran type desert you posted a picture of after a rain. It's all so beautiful.
 
Beautiful pic. Love the lighting, quite dramatic.
 
That is very beautiful! I've never been to Arizona. I looked up Hewitt Canyon. Did you/have you seen the Elephant Arch? I bet that would be cool!
 
That is very beautiful! I've never been to Arizona. I looked up Hewitt Canyon. Did you/have you seen the Elephant Arch? I bet that would be cool!

yes
 
hewitt_mtn_goats.webp

Hewitt Canyon Wildlife
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom