timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 965
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Not been on in awhile folks.Been pretty sick with Rocky Mountian Spotted Fever.After many test & running blood cultures they finally found out what was wrong with me.Thank Goodness thought I was going away from here for awhile.Anyway today I got out for the first time for more then a month.I spent most the day riding the rivers & looking but did make some finds & as always with my post I show everything that I bring home.The sun worked me over pretty good though think I rushed it a little & spent to much time in it.The antibiotics they had me on (doxycycline two weeks) makes the body not take sun to well.Here's the finds..................
Take Care,
Pete,
Take Care,
Pete,
Attachments
Upvote
4



. Be careful out there and it looks like you are on the right road with your recent finds . Take care man , see ya later this Fall
CMDdawg
. Been sleeping off a brain busting headache today,think it was from the sun though yesterday.As I said it was so odd for them to diagnose cause I fell under the 1% of people who does not get the rash part.Which makes it that much more rare.I mean there's only a couple thousand confirmed cases in the U.S. each year & a little over five hundred in N.C. annually.And the % of those only 1% don't have the rash in hands which would had been the talltale sign they would of needed.The thing is I can't remember being bit for so long.So I think I've been carring for awhile & was what was making all my joints & bones hurt so bad.I've noticed they seem not to hurt so much lately.Anyway once you get it you test positive for it for life from the antibodies in your blood.Also it can relaps.Just some symptoms I had that got so bad that it made me go (have to go to the DR.) which I'm never been a fan of..............






