Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Henry Sinclair only traveled to America in fictional books, period.

No templars ever crossed the Atlantic and no amount of fake carvings, fictional history books, or “Templar vault and graves found” lies will change any of that.

One day soon, I will prove you and ECS totally wrong in your assumptions that bare no facts at all.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
One day soon, I will prove you and ECS totally wrong in your assumptions that bare no facts at all.
How many "one day soon" have you claimed to prove others wrong that have come and gone over the last several years?
So far all you have produced are the speculative false assumptions of others that , as you say, "bare no facts at all" as your research.
If you are waiting on a new Diana Jean Muir "discovered Sinclair journal" to continue your "research" to prove us wrong, please don't waste your time or ours on that fringe pseudo history nonsense rubbish.
'NUFF SAID!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have facts but I will not share on the Internet. You will find out in the news but it will be a year or two. Busy at the present with family matters.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It's called the "Norumbega Vinland Stone", It lies on the north shore of the second peninsula in Nova Scotia. These Sigurd stones were used as markers to commemorate great deeds during the times of the Vikings...
According to "A tale to Orkney: the Odal Right's and Feudal wrongs by Balford, Henry Sinclair's expedition was to retrace his ancestors steps (ancestors being the Vikings)...
The true story of the hoax NORUMBEGAN Stone that has nothing to do with Sinclair, Templars, New ross, or Oak Island, but a relative modern copy of an old Scandinavian runestone.
https://norumbegavinland.wordpress.com

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So much utter nonsense is spewed here by some. If they read muir and other fiction writers and believe the stories to be true, they probably believe that Peter Pan is real and there is a Never Never Land........they probably also believe it can be reached via the templar space/time warp tunnel they say exists on hoax island.....

Robert_Dazzler

Apr 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The nonsense is unreal!! What's next? Someone was running around performing "miracles" and then was "killed" only to "come back to life" only to then shoot off into space, vowing to return.. "someday" sheesh. Tall tales everywhere being believed without ANY real evidence.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
What closed minds exist on this forum...your waiting for someone to tell you the answers and refuse to look for them yourselves...done with this place...

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
And your basing it on someone's opinion not proof...show me your proof! Oh, you have none! Show us Sinclair's grave with remains, oh you can't...Sinclair's death is based on stories...That is not proof just speculation...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not sure what anything at New Ross had to do with the non-events at Oak Island in any case.

Label me: "open minded but disappointed with the lack of any evidence."

Show me and I'll be a believer. Tell me and I'll be a skeptic.

That's just proper due dilligence for any business decision. No difference here. Faith just don't cut it in the business world. My favorite accounting professor taught us "you don't book intentions." I've repeated that often and lived by that credo for 42 years of business activity and it is sound logic.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
And your basing it on someone's opinion not proof...show me your proof!
Oh, you have none! Show us Sinclair's grave with remains, oh you can't...
Sinclair's death is based on stories...That is not proof just speculation...
Sinclair's death is based on stories? Now that's a good one! :laughing7:
Seems we have another of n2mini's "No Proof/Doesn't Mean" game player- let's see how this works out:
There may not be any proof of Henry Sinclair's grave but that doesn't mean that he didn't die.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must be referring to that fake photoshopped rock and templar treasure vault entrance he posts all the time....

Photoshopped onto the Dollar Bill as well ?

G Money.jpg

Know when to fold em ECS....lol

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Henry Sinclair only traveled to America in fictional books, period.

No templars ever crossed the Atlantic and no amount of fake carvings, fictional history books, or “Templar vault and graves found” lies will change any of that.

Seeing as St Brendan the Navigator made the voyage in the 500's and the tales were written in the 900's, with a Norse expedition leaving for Greenland and their further sites being found in Newfoundland following their landing in apx the 1000ad timeperiod, then you see a consistent timeline formed that exposes the true historical foundations of exploration into North America.

It would make sense that Sinclair having Norse roots would make it to the area as well. It was following the Norse routes to Newfoundland, and then it was said that he returned again a second time.

I wouldn't doubt that was true, but I would doubt it was him that made it to New Ross and Oak Island....they say it was on the Northeastern Coast of Cape Breton where he circled the bays and made landings. Also he is not ever depicted with a Goose Feathered Cap like Gloosecap was said to be wearing.

https://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/usbiography/s/henrysinclair.html

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Know when to fold em ECS....lol
Know when to walk away, Eldo... LOL?
I see on POST#95 you have presented some great material to n2mini's No Proof/Doesn't Mean game.
Keep 'em coming. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Didn't Finders Keepers have this done and dusted a couple of years ago- ready to go public anytime- a couple of years ago? What happened there?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't Finders Keepers have this done and dusted a couple of years ago- ready to go public anytime- a couple of years ago? What happened there?

Yes....and when no book deal or cable tv show came it they stopped talking about it. This was after they claimed, “Templar vault and graves found”. Nothing was found.

Similar to other folks here who photoshop images and claim they found a Templar vault in Vermont, but the book and cable tv deals fell thru and that narrative died as well. They bring it up occasionally hoping the unknowing buy into their fictional rhetoric.

If what they stated was true, it would be of significant historical value and propel them to the front of the media train along with riches to be made from books, speaking appearances, tv shows, etc. as well as being placed in history books alongside folks like Howard Carter.

There’s a reason they never produce any evidence......

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Scott was so certain that he had a Templar Treasure on the line from my deductions that he was posting anonymously offering to rent a helicopter and fly into the valley to "look into the vault"
I told him what an idiot that he was because you can't land anywhere near it, so you would have to climb up there anyways
After telling Scott Wolter about the Templar vault you claimed to have found four years ago, you still haven't found "the right method to get back in there for a camera shot or two".
If as you stated "to get back in there" it seems that you would remember how you got up the dome rock and into the Templar vault the first time, if indeed you actually did as you claimed.
PS: If you had a camera to photograph the dome rock that you keep posting, why didn't you take the camera into the Templar vault ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread