The Se First Silver Coins

goldenapples

Aug 23, 2007
So.California
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Sunray X-1 Probe Sunray Gold Phones
Hey all, met up Monday with Dan (Capt_Fi) Mike (Ratman) and Curt (Bibleman) at one of our L.A Barrio parks for some turf surfing yesterday. This was my third full day out with the SE and finally scored me some Silver coinage with the new machine shortly after getting there about 7.15am and on my fourth target after two Wheat's and a deep clad Dime BANG out pops a Silver Rosie. Then I move onto the other side of the park to meet the guys and out pops another Rosie. After lunch we moved back to where my day had started and yeah another Rosie to give me a total of three Silver and 8 Wheat's for the day.
These three Silver put me at sixteen for the year.

Time hunting 10 hours and I'm feeling it today.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1194.jpg

Upvote 0

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Congrats, Jon. You're really getting the hang of that SE. You're learning much faster than most. It sure makes a difference when everyone else around you is using the same detector as you, huh? You had a very respectable day yesterday. Heck, you've found 2 more Rosies than I have found at that park. ;D :D

Thanks also for spending the time to make some videos of me yesterday. That was a blast!!

Til next time!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go on the silver ;) a ten hour hunt sounds like a long time but when your out there swinging it go's by too fast ;D congrats

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Way to go, goldenapples! You will soon be a master of that machine if you continue to hunt with the Captn!

Bone Dry Detecting...zoyster

Ratman

Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep Jon your gettin the hang of it for sure ! Keep up the hard work and this time next year you will have over 100 silvers . ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread