The Seven Rings Of Saturn...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way too much life got in the way of my winter metal detecting. But Sunday blessed me with clear sky, soft soil, and TIME! I hit three schools that I have detected many times each. The result was seven rings and one decorative piece, a key, a token, an Israeli coin, and a fistful of clad. Two of the rings are sterling, which definitely made my day! All of the rings were hiding among the Lincoln cent and clad dime signals, fellow ATP'ers take note!

Sterlings:
2008-01-01 00.00.00-20.jpg2008-01-01 00.00.00-21.jpg

All Seven Rings:
2008-01-01 00.00.00-22.jpg

Decorative Piece, Maybe a fellow T'Netter can tell me what it is? (It is about 1 1/2" dia., with a spring clip on the reverse.)

2008-01-01 00.00.00-23.jpg2008-01-01 00.00.00-24.jpg

Thanks for looking, Happy Hunting to you all, Sub 8-)

Upvote 12
Well done Lance!

Good to see you out there scoring the goodies. Congrats on the rings.

All of the rings were hiding among the Lincoln cent and clad dime signals, fellow ATP'ers take note!

Decorative Piece, Maybe a fellow T'Netter can tell me what it is? (It is about 1 1/2" dia., with a spring clip on the reverse.)

Why do spose there's a pile of pennies in almost all of my posts? ;)
The spring clip thing? Earring?

Luck Sevens! :thumbsup:

Great job Sub , I agree with the VDI on silver rings penny range some of my best finds were in the junk range sometimes my time is limited so I don't dig all signals in trashy areas but I'm sure Ive missed some goodies . The bling looks girlscoutish by the clover????Thanks for sharing glad you got out I'm still frozen in !!!!!!!!!!!!

Clip on ear-ring?

Dang sub I bet rings quiver when you are near. Congrats on all those keepers you blink killer.

Way too much life got in the way of my winter metal detecting. But Sunday blessed me with clear sky, soft soil, and TIME! I hit three schools that I have detected many times each. The result was seven rings and one decorative piece, a key, a token, an Israeli coin, and a fistful of clad. Two of the rings are sterling, which definitely made my day! All of the rings were hiding among the Lincoln cent and clad dime signals, fellow ATP'ers take note!

Sterlings:
View attachment 1408668View attachment 1408669

All Seven Rings:
View attachment 1408670

View attachment 1408671View attachment 1408672

Awesome ring finds!

The 'other item' is a dress or a shoe clip made to add interest to plain garments. I have a similar piece.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back