The Simpson Papers

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
How can you prove that the tales are all fact in the Beale?

I have asserted numerous times that the KGC were involved.....

NOTE - I am not here to listen to your evidence where you have shown none.....every time you are asked to show the meat of your theory all you ever do is run off at the mouth about how old the Beale is and how you are sure that everything was a bunch of hunters...
ELDO, I have been very consistent in stating that the narrative in the Beale Papers dime novel pamphlet is fiction, with names, events, and locations drawn from various members of the extended Risqué family bloodline, beginning with Ward's grandfather who had that duel with a real Thomas Beale, whose NAME was used as the character in the story.
NO hidden messages in the narrative text, NO real messages in the unsolved C1 & C3 ciphers, or in the provided DOI "solved" C2.

There is a distinct difference in recollection of history, and the manipulative fabrication of history for the sole purpose of force fitting facts to create an alternative fantasy history, ELDO. :thumbsup:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, until now I can honestly say that I've never seen anyone create their own bait, put it on their own hook, and then bite down on it. "Anyone" can easily see that what your proposing isn't even possible. Not even worth debating.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just have one question. Given that it would have taken every man, woman, and child in the country to do all of those TJB's carvings, etc., rock carvings, etc., map makings, etc., secret wealth transfers, etc., etc., etc., not to mention all of the other manpower grand scale activities, then who was left to cook dinner? And just imagine how hard it would have been to keep it all secret.....:laughing7:

Cutting down trees to make a plot for farming is not that hard......and to draw out a line or two on your property and work with the rest of the locals involved to decorate the county with your "Heritage" would be something we see going on today in secret as well....check google for Google Earth anomele and see how many people have cut things into the ground so they could be seen from above..

Last time I checked they had 30 men that were dedicated to the adventure, as much as they traveled west to St. Louis and onto Arizona, in as much as they returned their troves twice to Virginia, to be murdered there.

Nothing too serious though.....their "shares" in the Perilous enterprise only yielded about 5900 lbs of metal for their own portions......wonder how much they were able to pull out for JP Morgan?

As far as supporters for the second adventure....we all know that FDR was an AVID Treasure Hunter and was a partner in one of the biggest excavations there.....holding a crew of dozens of men at times for his earth moving needs

You are truly dense if you assume that terraforming and mound building of shapes isn't used for passing on messages, in almost every culture it is found

But obviously that isn't possible for you to fathom.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cutting down trees to make a plot for farming is not that hard......and to draw out a line or two on your property and work with the rest of the locals involved to decorate the county with your "Heritage" would be something we see going on today in secret as well....check google for Google Earth anomele and see how many people have cut things into the ground so they could be seen from above..

Last time I checked they had 30 men that were dedicated to the adventure, as much as they traveled west to St. Louis and onto Arizona, in as much as they returned their troves twice to Virginia, to be murdered there.

Nothing too serious though.....their "shares" in the Perilous enterprise only yielded about 5900 lbs of metal for their own portions......wonder how much they were able to pull out for JP Morgan?

As far as supporters for the second adventure....we all know that FDR was an AVID Treasure Hunter and was a partner in one of the biggest excavations there.....holding a crew of dozens of men at times for his earth moving needs

You are truly dense if you assume that terraforming and mound building of shapes isn't used for passing on messages, in almost every culture it is found

But obviously that isn't possible for you to fathom.

"Not even worth anyone's time to debate such wild and widespread conspiracy." Pretty much the same thing everyone has been telling you.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BigScoop you are obviously looking to ramble so lets dance senior.....

Given that it would have taken every man, woman, and child in the country to do all of those TJB's carvings,

ONE LOCATION IN A 50' x 50' area, the carving maybe 15'x15' across on each side at the most? Using the single track dirt road there as a scale.

DragoonTJB.jpg

That takes how long?

......one person can do that in a day.....

You need to stop now, as you seem like you have a problem exaggerating to try to prove your worth in this argument, and its showing

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Not even worth anyone's time to debate such wild and widespread conspiracy." Pretty much the same thing everyone has been telling you.

That's not what the Radio Station that conducted the interview said in Yuma

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Last time I checked they had 30 men that were dedicated to the adventure, as much as they traveled west to St. Louis and onto Arizona, in as much as they returned their troves twice to Virginia, to be murdered there...
Eldo, you need to check a little harder.
Last time the rest of us checked, there still is NO existing collaborating evidence outside of the BEALE PAPERS dime novel pamphlet that can prove that ANYTHING in the BEALE PAPERS actually having happened.

You once even stated that James Reavis, the forger, created the Beale Papers, which was an admission that the Beale narrative story was a work of fiction, Eldo.
...So why are you now claiming otherwise?
Speculation is not proof of anything.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Not even worth the time to entertain."
If people want to believe in something, no matter how far out in left field, they will find all manner of creative reason to believe.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
National Cyptological Museum hosts a Symposium every two years, but is rejecting any offers, claiming we missed the deadlines...who would care about a measly deadline when this was on the table.
I had to write a full document to convince them about the work...now they are going to hold onto it and use it for their own ...

Sounded like a bunch of VERY retired codebrakers, and the secretary handling it all? ...
Sounds like GAMESTER and the AMERICAN CRYPTOGRAM ASSOCIATION, but he did send you a card as "Breaker" after you paid $18.
American Cryptogram Association

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I just have one question. Given that it would have taken every man, woman, and child in the country to do all of those TJB's carvings, etc., rock carvings, etc., map makings, etc., secret wealth transfers, etc., etc., etc., not to mention all of the other manpower grand scale activities, then who was left to cook dinner?...
...and what would they cook dinner in with all those iron pots filled with gold, silver. and jewels and buried in vaults?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It doesn't say "The BigScoop on the Simpson Papers" does it?

Now the fact that Jean Laf coined it that name, as well as the fact that others have too, means that the discovery
obviously holds more value to other people than just you, being a missing part of so many years of the
"History" behind expansion, and they have made the assertion of documenting it all is a clear part of that era,
as have others made documentaries and pilots from the info, showing the same effects.

These rebuttals that you offer as your opinion and interest in the research here are not debates of any known kind,
and you should take your politics and debates elsewhere if you don't agree.....

You are not a viable source for information on the subject, because you simply do not have any physical locations
to show from any "research" into the subject, and since you think this is a "debate", that means that your voice is that of an
"opinionated" one, not a "collective" one.

To see you in "public" debating this would be funny, watching you in denial of the facts shown, while Legrand, Jean Laf, and I
all discuss the finer points of the timeline, as you skirt around the manners in which you have been questioned about your reasoning?...
The SIMPSON PAPERS is also an "opinionated" fabrication of randomly combined history, timelines, events, and people
and is also not a viable source of information.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The SIMPSON PAPERS is also an "opinionated" fabrication of randomly combined history, timelines, events, and people
and is also not a viable source of information.

Not what the makers of Kryptos and the CIA's best think apparently

Kryptos Keyword Anagram.jpg

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL!
...and that yellow legal pad containing hand written notes is proof that the CIA and makers of KRYPTOS endorse the validity of the SIMPSON PAPERS?

Looks like a worksheet to me

Taking the Kryptos Keywords and making them into a strand they are selected for the obvious words that show, in plain sight, misspellings that are caused by the decryption methods used in part 1-3

What comes next is the recognition of words that are shortened, as well as the obvious use of PAP and IMPS

The next step comes from the elimination of the full words from the list and the breakdown continues......using every letter

I'd like to see you try your hand ECS at these types of word matching skills and see if you can make a complete series of anagrams from it all?

I bet you won't find any other combinations that fit as shown....

LOL you are still here in denial after that many years.....LOL

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Not what the makers of Kryptos and the CIA's best think apparently.
Apparently the "makers of Kryptos and the CIA's best" don't attend the AMERICAN CRYPTOGRAM ASSOCIATION soirees where hobbyists play a round of "break the code" on yellow legal pad worksheets.

Has no one ever told you if you drop names like "makers of Kryptos" and the "CIA's best", you need to provide better support documentation that a yellow legal pad "worksheet" that has nothing to do with the names dropped?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope.....I don't have anything to prove to you guys.....see ya later

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
We were well aware that you lacked actual absolute evidence that would to "you guys" the fabricated force fitted historical fact patchwork that combines several treasure legends into one known as THE SIMPSON PAPERS.
Your acknowledgement of this was long overdue, but appreciated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread