The small ones

Monsterrack 15

Greenie
Sep 29, 2021
This is a few of my small points/ bird point's that I have in my collection found from west coast to east coast.
0203230954.jpg

Upvote 11

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
This is a few of my small points/ bird point's that I have in my collection found from west coast to east coast. View attachment 2068352
This is a few of my small points/ bird point's that I have in my collection found from west coast to east coast. View attachment 2068352
Are you still hitting the mud holes in your creeks? Been a while since I’ve seen any posts from you sir. Beautiful frame by the way. All MO finds I’m guessing

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you consider that one lower center a drill or a awl. I don’t think I’ve seen that form of tool made from a point that small

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2006
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice points, good variety! We have been concerned. My great grandson Brayden, has been asking about you!

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
I have not been able to walk any where due to a head on with a log truck almost 1 year now.
Glad you made it out alive. I read you had Covid 4 times to. I’ve had it twice in the last year. It seems to come back every 6 months so I’m due this month if it’s a thing. I’m hoping to skip it but I guess we will see. I hope you recover soon

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
i'll bet you can tell me where each one was acquired too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread