What's new

the smallest sinker yet

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
today russy stopped out and went on a short walk
he came back with a few things
the one i like is this tiny fishing sinker
it is the smallest one i have seen from this site in 25 years
also a bead that digger picked up this mornin IMG_1197.webpIMG_1198.webpIMG_1194.webp
the three pieces russy found came from old diggers lucky honey holeIMG_1196.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'm really liking that sinker!

Johnathan Griswold
 
Those are some nice finds.I live on a river and have never found a sinker.
 
A beautiful sinker for sure! Not only the smallest, but so well made, as well! :)
 
Cool sinker find. I need to find one. Thanks for the view.
 
That's a bunch of cool stuff! What's the fishtail looking tool, is it uniface?
Nice big bead!
 
Nice Finds! Sure is perfectly round. :thumbsup:
 
thanks
it is a biface with a piece broke off the side
 
Steve how big is that sinker anyway it looks about quarter size ? I agree that is a nice big bead.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom