What's new

The Spanish Pope In Stone at treasure site

LUE-Hawn

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
421
Reaction score
416
Golden Thread
0
Location
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The early Jesuit priests adored the pope so why not display his likeness in stone?

Take a look at he comparison photographs of the pope with his hat on while sitting in stone and close up of a coin of the pope with his hat on?

Regards

LUE-Hawn
1000BDB7-E589-4DC6-A9FF-E683F477CB1A.webp
11F1592F-B3E3-49E1-BE0B-000F23335C39.webp
 
I can see what you are getting a, but still... a pretty fuzzy photo. Thanks for sharing.
 
If you do not mind me asking, where are you from LUE-Hawn? It does not seem English is your first language.
 
Picture is lousy. No Pope found.

However , there is a dog looking skyward in the lower left corner.
Or it's a goggle eyed turtle looking up.
Or is a serpent with night vision goggles looking up?

Did I mention the picture quality makes it difficult to see much?
 
Picture is lousy. No Pope found.

However , there is a dog looking skyward in the lower left corner.
Or it's a goggle eyed turtle looking up.
Or is a serpent with night vision goggles looking up?

Did I mention the picture quality makes it difficult to see much?
I think these pictures were taken with a pareidolia camera.
 
I think these pictures were taken with a pareidolia camera.
Don't mind me.
I just get cranky when it (vision) looks like I'm not wearing my glasses and I have to check to see if I am.
 
I want a pope hat.
Target has some flower pots that look just like that! A little gold spray paint and there ya go! You might need to spout some latin gibberish to pull it off though.............
 
What is the purpose of wearing a conehead hat?
Better reception. It is hooked into the Spanish Pope's cell phone. If you look close you can barely see the little wire leading from the cell tower cone hat to the phone in the Spanish Pope's secret cell phone pocket.

Follow the red arrow.
SpopeCord.webp
 
Better reception. It is hooked into the Spanish Pope's cell phone. If you look close you can barely see the little wire leading from the cell tower cone hat to the phone in the Spanish Pope's secret cell phone pocket.

Follow the red arrow.
View attachment 2027668
I couldn't see it till I put my pareidolia glasses on. Very clear now.
 
If you do not mind me asking, where are you from LUE-Hawn? It does not seem English is your first language.
Part of my ancestry came to the United States with Onate in 1598 another part of my ancestors have been here for 10,000 years 100% American. How about you? How far does your family go back in the United States?
 
If you do not mind me asking, where are you from LUE-Hawn? It does not seem English is your first language.
By the way what makes you think that? English not being my first language? What is your first language with a moniker like traveller777 are you not from the United States?

I thought that since you like to think about things take a look at the attached photographs and tell me in your honest opinion what you think you see? Sorry for the shadow the sun was not cooperating the day I took them.
 

Attachments

  • 6A0A36DC-C0BA-428A-9DE7-2CD58DC97A44.webp
    6A0A36DC-C0BA-428A-9DE7-2CD58DC97A44.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 57
  • 2EF3B0ED-E2F3-44A7-8628-07F7C723E048.webp
    2EF3B0ED-E2F3-44A7-8628-07F7C723E048.webp
    4.6 MB · Views: 55
  • 3B00AAF4-0B1B-41B6-82DC-FB2D52F166FB.webp
    3B00AAF4-0B1B-41B6-82DC-FB2D52F166FB.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 59
  • 31454FFF-D03B-411D-8FBF-8203C0B73623.webp
    31454FFF-D03B-411D-8FBF-8203C0B73623.webp
    4.3 MB · Views: 54
By the way what makes you think that? English not being my first language? What is your first language with a moniker like traveller777 are you not from the United States?

I thought that since you like to think about things take a look at the attached photographs and tell me in your honest opinion what you think you see? Sorry for the shadow the sun was not cooperating the day I took them.
It was a valid and honest question,no need to go postal over it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom