The Story As Told By Beale To Morriss Keeps Changing

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More and more the truth is progressing out of the Beale letters to Morriss. It is resemblance of something possibly fabricated by Beale in order to hide real event's. It is with all possiblity a total fabricated story line by Beale and his group as not to bring negative recourse on to themselves with the letters to Morriss. The Ciphers should clear up the story lines and hopefully give us the truth of the event that took place as to need ciphers to convey it!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ciphers can clear up nothing as they say absolutely nothing. You do have the second line of your post correct, "Yes the story was fabricated."

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ciphers can clear up nothing as they say absolutely nothing. You do have the second line of your post correct, "Yes the story was fabricated."

Are you telling me then your decipherments are a fabrication of your own devices?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No not my devices. I am saying that everyone that solves the ciphers have not done so even myself. They are a fabrication of the author. It you work on them you may find out this to be the truth. And yes when I did my decipherment of C1, like Jean Laf and scores of others I thought I had done it correctly. It is like a judge making a decision or verdict, he makes that judgement on the information or facts he has in hand at that time. In 1990, that was the evidence I had today 28 years later I have more evidence and more facts that proves the WHOLE STORY IS FICTION. NO WAY CAN YOU SOLVE A CIPHER CODE OF FICTION>

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you telling me then your decipherments are a fabrication of your own devices?

Device; "Beal"....as you are now back to "Beale" again. Enough said. :icon_thumleft:
You guys just keep put more dirt on top of your credibility grave. :laughing7:

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No not my devices. I am saying that everyone that solves the ciphers have not done so even myself. They are a fabrication of the author. It you work on them you may find out this to be the truth. And yes when I did my decipherment of C1, like Jean Laf and scores of others I thought I had done it correctly. It is like a judge making a decision or verdict, he makes that judgement on the information or facts he has in hand at that time. In 1990, that was the evidence I had today 28 years later I have more evidence and more facts that proves the WHOLE STORY IS FICTION. NO WAY CAN YOU SOLVE A CIPHER CODE OF FICTION>

You are actually saying yours is fake! You can't say that for others!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yes I can because I have seen over twenty such claims. Because we have not seen Jean Laf's does not make his right? You should know better than to keep arguing and beating something like this to death when you have no proof and no solid ground to stand on. Your house is built upon the sand and great will be the fall thereof.

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yes I can because I have seen over twenty such claims. Because we have not seen Jean Laf's does not make his right? You should know better than to keep arguing and beating something like this to death when you have no proof and no solid ground to stand on. Your house is built upon the sand and great will be the fall thereof.

To have not seen something and yet know it and it's intended use is such a great gift! Faith it must be. For if a man thinks he came from a monkey takes more faith then to believe in an all knowing creator!

But yet you don't believe in the ciphers at all! So if you can't do it they must be fake? And all these years you have been a fraudulent host of the Beale Ciphers? I Think Not!

You have fear in your eyes when this man had posted his findings and that fear has changed your story of what you have claimed all these years to be false advertising! I have seen the works of a few others and yours! They all fall short but one!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To have not seen something and yet know it and it's intended use is such a great gift! Faith it must be. For if a man thinks he came from a monkey takes more faith then to believe in an all knowing creator!

But yet you don't believe in the ciphers at all! So if you can't do it they must be fake? And all these years you have been a fraudulent host of the Beale Ciphers? I Think Not!

You have fear in your eyes when this man had posted his findings and that fear has changed your story of what you have claimed all these years to be false advertising! I have seen the works of a few others and yours! They all fall short but one!

But you have not seen the one by your "Beale Expert" And for your information something is not fraudulent if you believe it to be the truth as you know it at that time. I still consider my decipherment the "BEST" you will ever see.

Look up the definition of "fraud" and you will find that it means to knowingly deceive someone>

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

You have fear in your eyes when this man had posted his findings ...
So far all that has been posted in addition to your and his constant bragging is "grand fret" and "Reine Lister" and there is nothing to fear from those.
With all these never ending claims of "Laf's grand solution" without providing anything to back it up, it gives the impression that ya'll are running scared, not Franklin.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not scared of anything at all concerning the decipherment of C1 or the Beale Papers because I can prove that they are only made up for a story. Not for a treasure by no means. When you come to the "LIGHT" it reveals it's secrets then you know what is the "TRUTH"

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But you have not seen the one by your "Beale Expert" And for your information something is not fraudulent if you believe it to be the truth as you know it at that time. I still consider my decipherment the "BEST" you will ever see.

Look up the definition of "fraud" and you will find that it means to knowingly deceive someone>

I can not confirm or deny I have seen anything from J.L.P !

OP
OP
masterpoe

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not scared of anything at all concerning the decipherment of C1 or the Beale Papers because I can prove that they are only made up for a story. Not for a treasure by no means. When you come to the "LIGHT" it reveals it's secrets then you know what is the "TRUTH"

The barge of the Hoaxist talking points are nothing more that options!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DID YOU MISS THE WORDS, "I CAN PROVE" ANYTHING WITH PROOF IS NOT A HOAX

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We must be in the same boat because we can not confirm or deny anything we have see of JLP either? All though more denying than there are confirming.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Then why do continue to post all this constant praise for Laf's self alleged "solved" Beale ciphers?
Does seem to be a waste of your precious time, unless of course you are a Laf groupie, and that would explain all.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Then why do continue to post all this constant praise for Laf's self alleged "solved" Beale ciphers?
Does seem to be a waste of your precious time, unless of course you are a Laf groupie, and that would explain all.
It DOES!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread