What's new

The toughest find to make right now is a worthy field..but I did get a British Navy B

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting a good reminder why I hang up the detector in the Summer and happy to come up with anything that is something.
 

Attachments

  • h2.webp
    h2.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 36
Excellent button IP! The summer can be miserable. I was sifting last week and it was too hot and humid for gloves, so off they came. Hands and fingers are covered in poison plant blisters now... it was still worth it though. ha Looking forward to your posts in a couple months when you guys get back in full swing.
 
That's a nice looking button buddy. I know how this game works. You'll be out there posting super scarce finds in no time. I best get my butt out there and pad this lead as much as possible


Yes, hopefully... but not until Oct..
 
Great button IP. Pardon my ignorance, would that button be war of 1812ish?


I don't know for sure, but my guess is more 1820s or 30s.
 
That is a killer button, congrats.
 
Sweet end of field season find!

But keep this in mind, while detecting an old sports field last year i found a musket ball.
You never know! Seek out places long used that can be detected during your down time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom