What's new

The toughest find to make right now is a worthy field..but I did get a British Navy B

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting a good reminder why I hang up the detector in the Summer and happy to come up with anything that is something.
 

Attachments

  • h2.webp
    h2.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 179
Upvote 36
It's a solid find any time of the year!
It's just too bad we have to deal with crops AND winter!
I'll be seeing you and that field in about ten weeks or so....save one for me!
 
I agree Iron Patch. When the crops are up it turns into a long 5 months for me. That is a great looking button though.
 
Very nice button, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Get in the water, after all you already have your bathing suit on!
Nice button!
 
Scoring anything in the summer bush is a feat. Time to go re-find previous finds?! Lol

Great button IP
 
Getting a good reminder why I hang up the detector in the Summer and happy to come up with anything that is something.

I often think out taking a break in the summer (unless its a beach) but I don't, and man I'm glad for you that you didn't! That button is awesome! Congrats and HH
 
Summer ain't no time for a break. We dig in 100+ degrees and thick mud. Just put on your superman spandex onesie and get at it!

:D
 
Nice button

Yeah I don't hunt very much in the summer either. Too hot and everything is grown in. You'll be out again in no time

HH Jer
 
Summer ain't no time for a break. We dig in 100+ degrees and thick mud. Just put on your superman spandex onesie and get at it!

:D


If you're giving me permission to hunt through the crops I'm there! :thumbsup:
 
The heat has been getting to me too, I still get out but not as long & I usually try to stay in the shade. Nice button, I'll take quality over quantity any day.
 
Really nice find. I spent several hours in a field in 102 degree weather Saturday and came up empty handed-so you did very well!
 
VERY nice Royal Navy Button IP....
Been hot as heck down here in the Dirty South, with not much to show for it.
Youre doing better than me.
Glad to see you posting again.
 
Summer ain't no time for a break. We dig in 100+ degrees and thick mud. Just put on your superman spandex onesie and get at it!

:D
No time, is time for a break. I have no break, what is wrong with you?
 
That's a nice looking button buddy. I know how this game works. You'll be out there posting super scarce finds in no time. I best get my butt out there and pad this lead as much as possible
 
Great button IP. Pardon my ignorance, would that button be war of 1812ish?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom