What's new

THE TRUTH ABOUT SECRET SOCIETIES TREASURE CACHES

GroundHogg since you asked for something from Tennessee, I'll start with what has been talked about a lot on the forum. That is the Nashville Pike site, that is not at Brentwood. It is instead farther east. I'm going to post the treasure chart for that one and PM you the exact location. John and I have found the entrance to the old mine where that is hidden. You may comment on what I tell you if you want to have company when you go there. Our family reunion is today and I' have to leave right now. Will post that chart now orView attachment 2089411 later today.

If anyone else would like to see something in there area, ask and if we have something in that region I'll try to post it next.
North alabama
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom