The Two Idiots at it Again!

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
yup, i noticed that also, i really hope to god they find something. i still want to believe in this one on some level. if someone actually buried some items there they really did not want them back. so, if they did it must have been for what they believed was the good of all mankind. i guess they still have the swamp to drain and dig up. i have always felt everything else there was a smoke and mirror job. i would have gone for the swamp first. yeah, i know they have found some strange items from their bore holes but when ya look at all the previous work do there especially with cat D7 dozers and clam buckets on such a large radius diameter, subsoil artifacts were reburied at a much greater depth. as for the bone fragments im sure that more than a few explorers were buried there. i still have some faith for this one.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it's quiet, like at a wake.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok guys, i snuck outta the homestead on tuesday nite and went to the neighbors to watch the show for the first time in weeks. it looks like they dug up what everyone else found earlier although it is cool to see it. i think the roman numerals are assembly sequence numbers like tab a to slot b. i wish they could just bring a huge tracked cable clam bucket in and go open pit mining. say 300feet across and 200 feet deep. such a shame as this show could have ended after two or so years. and that darn narrator is still droning on. dear god, do they not read the hate e-mails. ok, shhh, do not tell my wife i peeked guys. kevin in pa.

Already been done many times............

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor Oak Island they ain’t gonna quit till it’s a giant sandbox.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Its nice seeing some people getting wise to the farce that was thrust upon them.as i said once upon a time.I'd rather get hemmoroids cauterized than watch the garbage.Fake crap for and from fake people.

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
oh dear god, my wife victoria allows me to watch tonight and its a show about ghosts. i have no time for that. maybe they need the TREASURE WHISPERER to pay the island a visit.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Blair Witch Project on Oak Island.

"I'm so scared".

White noise and folks hearing what they want to in the static.

Figures the first episode I was able to watch "real time" this season sucks big time..

Marty has just become a whore to the History Channel and Oak Island Tours.

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Blair Witch Project on Oak Island.

"I'm so scared".

White noise and folks hearing what they want to in the static.

Figures the first episode I was able to watch "real time" this season sucks big time..

Marty has just become a whore to the History Channel and Oak Island Tours.

Hello Charlie indeed perhaps us critics are survivors of a zombie Apocalypse?:tongue3:

In regards to the title of thread the two idiots are at it again?

Perhaps the real idiots are the ones viewing this crap? After all Rick and Marty are getting paid big bucks stringing on this crap along season after season. Why not add ghosts in maelstrom?

So in effect the true believers are correct there is a real treasure on Oak Island? Milking the gullibility of the brain dead public? The herd zombie mentality of general public is ripe for the picking is it not? The smart makes themselves rich shoveling this drivel while poor eat these shows up like brain dead zombies they are? Better to keep the brain dead zombies masses fed with drivel they could watch without much rational thinking.

Heavens! the proverbial cat would be out of bag if people thought rationally? :tongue3:

Why? Sadly many years ago across the western the powers to be thought it would better to control a nation of brain dead zombies than actually have a nation that could actually think rationally. After all why upset the status quo of the top end of town plundering the masses?

Discovery and history channel is not there to "educate" but to cater for "entertainment" needs of the poor and dumb masses on pretense of it being educational.

Thus the growth of these reality TV shows is a sad reflection of failing educational standards that has failed to teach people to distinguish between baseless assumptions and factual evidence.In which allows such shows to develop and flourish bluing fact and fiction, marketing them as so called soap opera "reality" television.

Kanacki

Last edited:

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HUH. Nothing on my DVR. Did I miss an episode?

No, there was no episode last night. Just a "digging deeper" episode that dredged up any ghost-related story they could find.

cachenut

Jan 31, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoyed last nights show even though it had little to do with treasure. It did however lessen participants reputation or integrity. Most don't believe the stories were true. There are many odd phenomenon in the world we live in BUT most are happenings seen from an unusual perspective or angle. You do not need a supernatural explanation if you could see what really happened. A dense dark smoke cloud due to diesel exhaust. The final moments of a meteor burning up. Ball lightening. A dream ending at the edge of waking state and the following fear induced panic. A stroke or aging causing hallucinations. It doesn't have to be aliens just because we don't understand.

Also I heard only personal reports and not physical evidence. Damaged trees, a crashed spaceship(LOL), pictures of these events, testimony of more than one person or a group of people. And for the most part it was only those who already appear on the TV show. Yea right? Or even god forbid one of these happenings filmed by the TV show crew.

Still it was interesting for what it was. I enjoyed it. It is 20 degrees and snowing in Maryland now so I assume these shows were filmed months ago and everyone is safe now in the log cabins with a wood stove. I am guessing all operations at OI have stopped until spring arrives. When does the new show come on?? Inquiring minds need to know..

Having said all this, yes there are spirits in this world but they seldom manifest and as far as I know never on camera. Ghosts are a very short lived phenomenon and depart quickly. Anyway people provide plenty of challenge for us and we don't need to invent spirits evil or good.

Fun is fun. Joe.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Charlie indeed perhaps us critics are survivors of a zombie Apocalypse?:tongue3:

In regards to the title of thread the two idiots are at it again?

Perhaps the real idiots are the ones viewing this crap? After all Rick and Marty are getting paid big bucks stringing on this crap along season after season. Why not add ghosts in maelstrom?

So in effect the true believers are correct there is a real treasure on Oak Island? Milking the gullibility of the brain dead public? The herd zombie mentality of general public is ripe for the picking is it not? The smart makes themselves rich shoveling this drivel while poor eat these shows up like brain dead zombies they are? Better to keep the brain dead zombies masses fed with drivel they could watch without much rational thinking.

Heavens! the proverbial cat would be out of bag if people thought rationally? :tongue3:

Why? Sadly many years ago across the western the powers to be thought it would better to control a nation of brain dead zombies than actually have a nation that could actually think rationally. After all why upset the status quo of the top end of town plundering the masses?

Discovery and history channel is not there to "educate" but to cater for "entertainment" needs of the poor and dumb masses on pretense of it being educational.

Thus the growth of these reality TV shows is a sad reflection of failing educational standards that has failed to teach people to distinguish between baseless assumptions and factual evidence.In which allows such shows to develop and flourish bluing fact and fiction, marketing them as so called soap opera "reality" television.

Kanacki

Well said!!! I still think they are idiots.As I've said before, it's like staring at an eclipse; you know it's bad for your eyes , but you look anyway.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was watching TV with a couple of friends and there was a couple of New york Politicians on their talking trash, and my friend jumped up and shouted "those two idiots are at it again" and I about fell out of my chair laughing and thinking about this thread.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i bet alot of people called mel fisher an ....idiot too but who got the last laugh....not you...keep puffin on your gaspipe.....:treasurechest::treasurechest::treasurechest:

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was watching TV with a couple of friends and there was a couple of New york Politicians on their talking trash, and my friend jumped up and shouted "those two idiots are at it again" and I about fell out of my chair laughing and thinking about this thread.

Classic!! Great minds think alike!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i bet alot of people called mel fisher an ....idiot too but who got the last laugh....not you...keep puffin on your gaspipe.....:treasurechest::treasurechest::treasurechest:

Mel Fisher was looking for a specific ship with a specific treasure that he had researched long and hard to place. He was three leagues above these two bozos.

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said!!! I still think they are idiots.As I've said before, it's like staring at an eclipse; you know it's bad for your eyes , but you look anyway.

Rich idiots.

Kanacki

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the joke is on you guys. they are making money from you guys complaining how stupid they are. lololol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread