CanadianTrout
Hero Member
See my 3rd post from the beginning.
I tried to warn ya not to get involved here...
I tried to warn ya not to get involved here...

Dear Canadian Trout;CanadianTrout said:See my 3rd post from the beginning.
I tried to warn ya not to get involved here...
Dear Canadian Trout;CanadianTrout said:HAhahaha ur funny lamar. Always looking for a historical/philisophical/whatever debate where ever you can find one. I am not allergic to facts. How dare you and how "holier than thou" of you! In fact, I agree with all of your post, except the part where you assume the role of my physician and diagnose my allergies.
I suggest you re-read my 3rd post again. Read the words that are there; it's a very short post and not overly complicated.
Don't let your brain subconciously twist it into what you want to see so you can enter into "debate mode".
All I said was I was not up for arguing anything with you (or "debating" dont care what you call it) and that I was not interested in discussing what FinderKeeper had researched or not researched. That's up to him and his crew and how they run their operation and / or utilize their finances / resources. Personally, i don't care and neither should you. It's none of your business.
I simpley wish him well and asked to be kept in the loop of what he discovers. If its Templar, well then HOLY SH%@* !!! Wouldn't that be something. If it's from a early 20th century steam ship, then so what.
If someone else made the claim then maybe some PM's maybe in order or something?
Aren't there dedicated Master Debater forums around? Some people just like to have some friendly banter and toss ideas around without getting jumped on by detractors spouting "proove it, proove it!" like.... well you and one other.... just saying...
Nice try but what you have to say won't stop us or anyone else from what we want to do
Dear FinderKeeper;FinderKeeper said:Dear Lamar, It is easy to see that you are not a treasure hunter but you always wanted to be oneYou do not have what it takes so you go to other sites and put down other treasure hunters to make your self look good or YOU WORK FOR THE DEP of HERITAGE and CULTURE and this is the only way they can get back at us. Nice try but what you have to say won't stop us or anyone else from what we want to do
If you are real what have you found or what have you done that makes you worth the post
Your FRIEND
FINDER KEEPER
We get a permit so the government knows were we are and what we plan to do . We came to Nova Scotia for 3 days and spend thousands of dollars to look for a Viking Ship. The problem is with the people that live in Nova Scotia and dive for sunken ships every weekend for years and keep what they find
. We work with the law and we return everything we find but we would like a reward or get credit for the find. We are working with the History Channel on doing a TV show now but in the spring we hope to return to Nova Scotia with them to do a show on the Viking Ship and the Templar Treasure. See you then.lamar said:Also, since there are so many *experts* around, why bother studying the history of the Norsemen? For example, MOST Norsemen were rather tall in comparison to their other European counterparts with brunette hair. The blonde and red hair did not appear in most Norse tribes, excepting those Norse who settled in Ireland and what is now Great Britain. The Scandinavian Norse were typically darker haired and darker skinned because they originated in what is now present-day Russia. It wasn't until the latter part of their existence that they started to affect blonde hair and blue or green eyes.
I have enclosed a paper from the Nova Scotia Historical Society and the cannon is not the same as said in the story clip below. You know when I need info I have to go through many stories and Smith is right, some of the writers twist the truth or add something to the story that's not proven. I don't know what to think now because there are experts out there that agree and disagree on everything. So when I quote them it makes me look bad