The vast majority of us are extremely happy

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem and if you want to delete this thread I understand, I just wanted you to know we do appreciate all you do............. : :notworthy:

This site is the best!!! KUDOS to Marc and all those that help him keep this site going! :headbang: :hello2: :headbang: :hello2: :thumbsup:

$20.00 bucks a year ain't nuthin'! I pay $29.99 A MONTH for my acct with Ancestry.com and $95.88 A YEAR for my newspaper archive acct....but it's worth it to me! Can I really afford it? Not really, but what I do is this: in my check book, I deduct $1.84 a week for my newspaper acct, so when that year comes up to re-subscribe, I have it saved! So for $1.84 a week....it's worth it. For my ancestry, I just budget to make that pmt each month. I do the same for my Pogo acct...love my games! It's only 76 cents a week to play the games! I budget for that so when the year to re-subscribes comes up...I have the money to pay. I budget each week, even down to the $10.00 I fill my car up with every Friday (I always make sure I have a full tank, esp during hurricane season!) to now taking out $50.00 a week that I use to spend on cigarettes and put it in my 2011 vacation fund!

Membership, just depends on you, the individual as to what you feel is important to you! It's a good thing I don't drink coffee...Starbucks would be eating all my money up! LOL (that's my niece, OMG, I can't begin to tell you how much money she wastes at that store on COFFEE! :dontknow:)

Have a Blessed Day everyone,
Annmarie (LadyDigger)

heck, I didn't have a spare 20.00 & I still joined! so I cut back on the gas a little. It's soooo worth it.. many thanx for all the work & time put in to this site. :notworthy:

Marc cudos for a job well done :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back