What's new

The verdict is in

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After bring the watch in to the jewelers to see if it is a real Rolex? The verdict is it's a REAL ROLEX now to get it fixed thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • ROLEX 009.webp
    ROLEX 009.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0
stepping on a stingray sucks
 
Awesome find Kent, as I recall you were last man in that day.:weee:
 
yes i was haha
 
Now I know for all those years I have been told there was a Rolex lost out there, I know the story was true once! Fantastic find, I would have it repaired as soon as possible to a trusted jeweler and have it on my arm to appreciate every time I stayed out to late when hunting. Fantastic find banner for sure
 
Hay buddy today I think I found half of the wrist band to the rolex, it's 18 K white gold and weighs 23 grams HaHa back.:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom