What's new

The wife digs her first bullet! *video*

deerhuntinghippie

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
493
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Whites PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just got in to relic hunting but we have managed to get on to some decent property already. I threw this video together pretty quick. Check out my wife's first bullet and my daughter even turns in to Gollum when I take a bullet from her!
 
Upvote 4
That was a nice, raw video. LOL.

I enjoyed it. I prefer digging up coins, but I enjoy finding those on occasion as well. Amazes me where I find those sometimes. Here lately, it has been every 3 hunts.
 
WTG...love that the whole family is in to it. The places that I go my family would divorce and run away from...but I have taken them to easier places over the years and watched my wife dig a few goodies.
 
Yeah, I'm usually fishing this time of yeah but now that I've gotten in to detecting it is something I can do with the whole family. My wife enjoys it as much as I do. We went back to that spot today and she actually dug an early 1800s flat button and we ended up with 5 my bullets for the collection. Thanks for watching folks!
 
That was a nice, raw video. LOL.

I enjoyed it. I prefer digging up coins, but I enjoy finding those on occasion as well. Amazes me where I find those sometimes. Here lately, it has been every 3 hunts.

Yeah, I used to cut all the raw stuff out but now that I'm a little older I see how the raw stuff will mean more to me 20 years down the road. Thanks for taking the time to watch!
 
Absolutely videos like this will be priceless to you. I enjoyed it! Congrats on getting into the hobby with your family. Looks like they enjoy it as much as you. As you can see by my avatar, I like the minieballs too.
 
Last edited:
Absolutely videos like this will be priceless to you. I enjoyed it! Congrats on getting into the hobby with your family. Looks like they enjoy it as much as you. As you can see by my avatar, I like the minieballs too.
Yeah they love it. And there's nothing like bullets. Lead is so soft that it can really tell a story if you study it close enough. Thanks for watching!
 
What a great day out with the family - Keep the vid's coming!!
 
Nice video...
 
Yeah, I'm usually fishing this time of yeah but now that I've gotten in to detecting it is something I can do with the whole family. My wife enjoys it as much as I do. We went back to that spot today and she actually dug an early 1800s flat button and we ended up with 5 my bullets for the collection. Thanks for watching folks!

I was a fisherman once, you may find you fish less & less & even give up.:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom