The Grim Reaper
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2008
- Messages
- 7,826
- Reaction score
- 7,076
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Ohio
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I got to hunt for a little bit today, about 4 hours all told. I didn't find anything until I found this right before I was getting ready to leave. My only find was this Thebes Hafted Scraper. I thought it may have been a Lost Lake, but I'm pretty sure it's a Dog Legged Thebes. It's made from Carter Cave Flint and is very translucent in spots. It has a very deep notch on one side and I tried to get a good picture of the Punch Notch technique used to form these types of notches.
Attachments
-
2017-01-24 14.48.33.webp55.7 KB · Views: 106 -
2017-01-24 14.48.49.webp53 KB · Views: 110 -
2017-01-24 14.48.51.webp84.5 KB · Views: 107 -
2017-01-24 16.41.48.webp39.2 KB · Views: 112 -
2017-01-24 16.42.03.webp24.2 KB · Views: 117 -
2017-01-24 16.42.31.webp13.6 KB · Views: 113 -
2017-01-24 16.42.43.webp16.9 KB · Views: 106 -
2017-01-24 16.43.13.webp21.9 KB · Views: 104
Upvote
0







