What's new

There are some sorry people in this world

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Fort Fisher museum at Carolina Beach N C was broke it this last week and things stolen from there I pray that God will some how show what they did is wrong! Maybe send a civil war spirit back to scare the dishonesty out of them and bring it back....
 
Sorry !

Thread moved to General Discussion.
Not a today's find post.
 
Last edited:
I saw this in the news. It really does highlight the sorry state that our society has fallen to. I also saw that some low life's vandalized some tombs of early settlers of the area. I have no doubt that these punks will end up getting what they deserve somewhere down the road.
 
When you consider the population of the US, all-in-all, things are relatively calm here. Almost 324,000,000 people and counting!!

But I agree - it is VERY sad that crap like that has to happen at all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom