What's new

There exists 5" circular coil cover?

moutinho

Jr. Member
Joined
May 4, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I have bought a gold bug pro and the standard coil does not come with cover. Is ti possible to buy separatelly?
Thanks
Andre
 
searched.gif
Until someone pipes in - I searched Google and found FISHER LABS - COVER-11DD ($14.99) NEW STYLE 11”DD COIL COVER...
 
Thanks But I need the 5" coil..not the 11"
thanks
 
I was looking a few months ago for one and gave up....If you are worried about dining it up just put some white marine epoxy on it.

Happy Hunting
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Look at another post of mine, Fisher changed up the 5" coils.

The old covers are white and the new coil has three ridges on it so the new black cover will snap on better.

The old common white covers will not fit over the new coils.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes there is a new coil cover for the newer 5 inch coils and feel free to contact me if you need one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom