What's new

There! That was a *lil* better...

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still didn't set the world afire but at least I finally got this field to
give up a couple indications of what I suspect it may be holding:

2016 (689).webp
2016 (690).webp

Misc life objects

2016 (691).webp

Ammo....

2016 (692).webp

Whole wheat toast. (but in this field? ANY coin is welcome!!!)

2016 (693).webp2016 (694).webp

Sort of flat button with a design. The bottom letters on the backmark
look like "ORANGE" in person. :dontknow:

2016 (695).webp
2016 (696).webp
2016 (697).webp

...and finally! One of those reach back into the past coins.
If you look close you can see the words "ONE CENT"
But very little else. But, for me, it's mission accomplished!
I was trying to prove that there are old coins here. This did
that, for me, LOL

It's been tough, trying to milk ANYthing fairly decent out of
this field! I am very happy that I finally got over an encouraging
coin! :)

2016 (698).webp

Of all things to come from this field.
A new ride for Fishy! :)

2016 (699).webp

Kinda old too. :)

2016 (700).webp

Blingie has a new shiny, shiny,

Black Friday was a success! LOL

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 20
You did better the me on most my field hunts. I usually take home headstamps and modern lead.
Congrats!!
 
A great day IMO.
A LC Is a Coin I have never found, & also The old (COOL) button likely date to the same period.
backmark "Orange --Guilt???"
& Wheat works for me as well.

Also Agnew ? If I recall right there was a famous one before my time, 50's or 60's..... Kennedy Times ???

Except when I get Lucky & dig Civil War Era Stuff ; Your finds usually mirror what I dig.
Thx for the post.
 
Largie and a beautiful button, bet it was pretty out in that field, nice work, keep at that spot, I can smell it.
 
yep getting a bit older :icon_thumright:

cool Matchbox GMC possible 1967

Untitled.webp
 
Last edited:
tn_outstanding.gif
Cool finds WHADIFIND!
 
Congrats on the finds and another nice post
 
Thanks folks! It was a VERY nice and VERY satisfying Black Friday for me!
I kept warning that field that it was gonna make me mad. And so....I finally unleashed my new technique on it and it simply HAD to give it up!

LOL :tongue3: LOL

One problem with this place is it's hugeness! There is sooooooo much ground to cover!
Anyway, thanks again!

PS: anyone familiar with the design on the button?
 
That campaign ruler....

Spiro Theodore Agnew (Theodore is often shortened to Ted). He was Nixon's VP, but as I read his political career began in Maryland.

So, maybe given your location, it's not Spiro Ted!
 
That campaign ruler....

Spiro Theodore Agnew (Theodore is often shortened to Ted). He was Nixon's VP, but as I read his political career began in Maryland.

So, maybe given your location, it's not Spiro Ted!

Oh yeah, it's the same one. That's an original ruler, straight from those days. :)
 
Great age mix of goodies! Congrats.
A promising site and plenty of ground to keep you busy a while.
You never know what will turn up ,or what it is worth to the loser or finder, or Blingie ,or fishy.

I needed a hairpin style two inch clip the other day to replace one that is someplace I'm not willing to retrieve it from till time to open the six wheeler for other reasons.. Peeked in a junk finds bag and sure enough......Saved a trip to the hardware store.
 
Last edited:
Awesome hunt Whadi, I am certain if there is treasure there, you'll be digging it.
 
Blingie shine shine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom