What's new

There were so many I had to check the bag twice!

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a coin machine bag this morning at one of my local banks. she told me she had $492 in the machine. I was a little discouraged as I had emptied the machine bag just before Christmas. I figured someone had dumped a searched halve box on me. I took a chance and bought it anyway. I thought I could hear the tinkle of silver when she dumped her bag into mine. I thanked her and went to the truck. Grabbed a handful and lo and behold there's silver in there! There were so many I had to go through the bag twice to pick up the ones I missed! I ended up with 354 40%ers and 84 90%ers! all the 90's were Kennedys. Thats a great bag! Going to take my teller friend some chocolates tomorrow!
 
Upvote 0
They deserve chocolates for sure!! That is an incredible bag!! I salute you. Congratulations on the dream bag!!
 
Hats off to ya, Snakeman. Excellent score.
rileyboy
 
Great score, headed those off before they got back into circulation. Dream bag for sure!
 
insane score man!
 
Chocolates schmocolates! You better buy her a new Cadillac! LOL!
 
Awesome dream score! Although I am not sure the sound silver makes is a tinkle :laughing7:

golden silver
 
golden silver said:
Awesome dream score! Although I am not sure the sound silver makes is a tinkle :laughing7:

golden silver

Nah, the tinkle was in his pants. I know I would have.

Congrats on the sweet score, SnakemanBill!
 
Diver_Down said:
golden silver said:
Awesome dream score! Although I am not sure the sound silver makes is a tinkle :laughing7:

golden silver

Nah, the tinkle was in his pants. I know I would have.

Congrats on the sweet score, SnakemanBill!

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
SnakemanBill said:
I figured someone had dumped a searched halve box on me.
somebody did dump a searched box or 3 in there. They picked out all the clad to make life easy for you. :icon_thumleft:

congrats

Might be time to get the other bags too. maybe they also dumped dimes and quarters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom