What's new

these bullets?

sponge

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Pops gave me some lead to melt. Im not melting these
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130712_170042.webp
    ForumRunner_20130712_170042.webp
    123.8 KB · Views: 165
  • ForumRunner_20130712_170107.webp
    ForumRunner_20130712_170107.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 173
  • ForumRunner_20130712_170123.webp
    ForumRunner_20130712_170123.webp
    110.7 KB · Views: 148
  • ForumRunner_20130712_170137.webp
    ForumRunner_20130712_170137.webp
    108.8 KB · Views: 158
  • ForumRunner_20130712_170159.webp
    ForumRunner_20130712_170159.webp
    99.3 KB · Views: 158
Anyone know if these are bullets? A little help over here.
 
Most of them I can say with little doubt are modern.
 
I can't tell the diameter or caliber but they look like 38 caliber wad cutters (target ammo). They are modern bullets, I'd melt them down for sinkers if I had them, they have no collector value.
 
There are different sizes ill divide them up and take pics. Need to get a one of tools to check diameter. Dont know name of tool. Get back with more info thanks for the help
 
Well a easy way to tell gague is .410 a dime 20 a nickle .50/12 a quarter these are just rough sizes
 
I'm a master gunsmith, and all those bullets are modern,,,, melt away
 
yup looks like wadcutters for target shooting, sorry to break the news wish they were civil war!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom