Boatlode
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 1,734
- Reaction score
- 3,039
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Florida Treasure Coast
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
- Primary Interest:
- Shipwrecks
If anybody says anything just tell them "I'm with the government. I'm here to help."
In order to be law-abiding, you need to go talk to the city attorney, and ask him "Hi. Can I please step over yellow ticker tape ribbon, beyond the orange cones, into a closed construction zone. So that I can dig holes, and take city property [the coins] for my own enrichment and pleasure". Then hand him a search and salvage contract for him to sign. ONLY when you get a "yes", can you proceed. Afterall, you "wouldn't want to get arrested", right? And afterall, you "can't be too safe" right?








