What's new

THINGS AS THEY ARE AND IN MY DREAMS***

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It was back in '06. I was at the last exit on I10 in AZ just outside Quartzsite and I got off and turned North. I drove several miles and noticed on my left a tree that had burned black, probably last season, and the dried grass of that season. I took the shot. I took the original and ran it through Elements to achieve my dreams for the location. This is the results. Frank
 

Attachments

  • STILL LIFE-7 014-2.webp
    STILL LIFE-7 014-2.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 92
  • STILL LIFE-0002-2.webp
    STILL LIFE-0002-2.webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 94
  • STILL LIFE-0002-1.webp
    STILL LIFE-0002-1.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Frankn, like your photos. Interesting presentation. Thanks.
 
Chadeaux, Thanks. I was beginning to thank no one really saw it. Frank111-1 profile.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom