What's new

Things I miss

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss seeing those feel good stories, the ones that I love finding another story for. :tongue3:

I miss my childhood, where things were plain and simple.


Add yours
 
Seeing the kids playing in the neighborhood streets til 10pm as I did when I was a kid.Going on a night time picnic in the park without any worry.
Young people dancing to 50's music.The times before tv.
 
I miss being 15 and walking down the street with a .22 rifle and not attracting a SWAT team from Miami.

OT
 
I miss the basket sometimes when throwing a wadded up piece of paper.

I miss the mail when sending bills out every so often.

I miss making the bank before closing every now and then.

I miss the point of some threads. :laughing9:
 
Lawn Darts.

Cars without seat belts.

Leaded Gasoline

Ladders without warning Labels
(Warning do not Climb on this)

Parks that are Realy Public.

Real food with plenty of Trans & Saturated Fats.

Hamburgers Dripping Grease.

Cigarettes without warning Lables.

Airports without security

Police who say "Just don't do it
in front of me"

free water without additives

police with a sense of humor


Community Landfills you can go
Scrounge through for Keepers

Public officials you can
Nail in the back of the head with a Snow Ball.

Meats without safe Handling instructions.

Anything without warnings.

Being able to yell "HI ! to Jack" ,
Or "Bomb ? What Bomb :dontknow: "
when your plane is just lifting
off the ground. and expecting a good belly laugh
from all the passengers.

Being able to buy guns
without giving your Lifes History.

Drivers Licenses without Photos.

& #1

Talking to somone
who dosn't Answer their phone,
Read a Text or Send a Text in the middle
of your Conversation
 
My mum
Opportunities
Playing soccer
Past loves and lovers
being naturally attractive to women
my left nut (testicular cancer)
Anything made of gold i've walked over and the detector's not picked up!
 
The toilet, after a long night of drinking :occasion14: :drunken_smilie:
 
More old black and white movies
Kids who don't have a cell phone in their hands
Gasoline under a $1 a gallon
7 11's on every corner
Not open on sunday
Press 1 for english
etc,etc,etc.............. :laughing7:
 
Mom,

believing in Santa,

The Wonderful World of Disney and Wild Kingdom every Sunday night,

looking forward to staying up late,

the way an LP sounded,

cars you could work on yourself,

when McDonald's and delivery pizza was a family treat,

and finally I miss,


Ronald Reagan
 
badoscar said:
Mom,

believing in Santa,

The Wonderful World of Disney and Wild Kingdom every Sunday night,

looking forward to staying up late,

the way an LP sounded,

cars you could work on yourself,

when McDonald's and delivery pizza was a family treat,

and finally I miss,


Ronald Reagan

John Hinckley didn't miss Reagan and still doesn't. LOL
 
I missed a really massive buck last year.
:(
 
I miss the days of "live and let live"......seems everyone is telling everyone how to live these days.
 
Sitting on the hood or trunk of your car

Gumby and Pokey

Desert boots

Blue Oyster Cult, Rick Derringer, Johnnty Winter all in concert for 8 bucks

my 1978 Dodge Tradesman 200 custom van

surfing in the dark with only car headlights for illumination

my 29" waistline
 
BEING ABLE TO POST WITHOUT HAVING THE RED WARNING WRITING DUMP MY POST. AND TELL ME SOME ONE ELSE IS POSTING OR THE TIME RAN OUT!!!
​
By the way, how can some one else be posting to a topic you are just starting?
 
Have seen the red warning but just hit GO again and the post is on its way. No problem ever.

OT
 
It just happened to me twice in a row. The post box returned red and empty, and typing is not my favorite thing.
​
 
I miss being able to say: PRESIDENT Ronald Reagan.
 
Ditto....... to what Jeff said ! :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom