What's new

Things I see in a day.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
ALL a testimony of the CREATOR..no religion involved..

K1600_038.webp

K1600_007.webp

K1600_012.webp

K1600_043.webp

K1600_053.webp

K1600_009.webp

K1600_017.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
I got a mouse to get up on my shoe and take breadcrumbs from my fingers. It ended up not being such a good thing for the mouse. It was in a plant that made farm chemicals. I work the graveyard shift all by myself. Then when the season came to pack the chemicals to ship to this distributors a bunch of other fellas were hired to do all the packing into 5 gal pales. They came in the morning one day and started talking about this dumb mouse that just walked right out middle of the floor and looked at em. I asked then what did you do and this guy said I stomped on that sob. I wanted to club that guy.
 
I got a mouse to get up on my shoe and take breadcrumbs from my fingers. It ended up not being such a good thing for the mouse. It was in a plant that made farm chemicals. I work the graveyard shift all by myself. Then when the season came to pack the chemicals to ship to this distributors a bunch of other fellas were hired to do all the packing into 5 gal pales. They came in the morning one day and started talking about this dumb mouse that just walked right out middle of the floor and looked at em. I asked then what did you do and this guy said I stomped on that sob. I wanted to club that guy.
That reminds me of this movie..
 
Except there was no John Coffy to revive that mouse I trained.
 
photo_camera.gif
Nice photographs WorldTalker. Thanks for sharing...
 
Whats the name of the plant with those white blossoms in the last picture?
HH
dts
 
Nice pics, Chris.

The guys at our shop train the mice in the winter.

The Green Mile is one of my favorite movies.

Ditto to Dts52's question.
 
Whats the name of the plant with those white blossoms in the last picture?
HH
dts
Locust tree,bad JUJU getting stuck with their thorns!
 
Last edited:
Locust tree,bad JUJU getting stuck with their thorns!

Thanks, I kinda thought thats what it is. I dug one upout of my yard last year and now I've got about 5 small saplings inn its place but no blossoms like yours. Big thorns!
HH
dts
 
Locust tree,bad JUJU getting stuck with their thorns!

Thanks, I kinda thought thats what it is. I dug one upout of my yard last year and now I've got about 5 small saplings inn its place but no blossoms like yours. Big thorns!
HH
dts

Bad JUJU:

thorns.webp

thorns2.webp

thorns3.webp

Apparently they used these as natural fence for the cattle on this farm.
 
Last edited:
Beautiful shots Chris! Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom