What's new

Things you Love / Hate

bigscoop said:
I hate taking any drug, but right now these prescription pain killers are, well,........"Totally Awesome!"
"I love everyone!"
"Hey! Let's do hug!"
"Anyone want to do a group hug? Hu? Hu?" :laughing7:

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Hugs coming your way!!!!!! :tongue3:
 
I can tell you what I really love & hate the most....

Reading into a story and twisting about until we have a completely different story, but I really hate it when I can't find a good angle. :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
I love going to the T-Net chat room and talk, but only to get there and have one person in it and I hate that he's sleeping :wink:

Well hey ol buddy, I would love to go to the chat room with you but their is only one problem.

See the quote above..... :tongue3: Ha Ha Ha LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom