What's new

Thinking of trading/selling my coin counter/sorter

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there is an interest I will take pics and post in the proper forum.

This is a heavy duty GLORY MINI-SORT. Probably spent most of it's life in a small bank or grocery store. Weighs about 40-50# and is very accurate.

It counts and sorts all coins except the big dollars.
 
Upvote 0
I have been looking at coin counters on Ebay for a month or so, havnt comitted yet. I am interested, depending on price. I am looking for something to c ount out my copper pennies so that I can sort them into 50.00 bags...

Andy
 
Hi,
I am also interested in a coin counter/sorter. I'm in California
What is your price?
Thanks
Silver Miser
 
SMPress said:
I have been looking at coin counters on Ebay for a month or so, havnt comitted yet. I am interested, depending on price. I am looking for something to c ount out my copper pennies so that I can sort them into 50.00 bags...

Andy
That is almost all I used it for. I used to sort copper from zinc with a Ryedale but medical issues came up hauling all those coins up and then back down the stairs to the bank.

I would ryedale sort and count at the same time and both machines kept up with each other.

I don't want to turn this post into a "for sale" post or it will get booted.
Please send me a PM if you have questions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom