What's new

Third Rev War button this week

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found these this morning in the same corn field. The melted pieces are copper. Large copper is smooth. I sure was happy to see that 64 come out of the hole. I've barely started gridding the field. I'll hit it every day I can. The second pic is the 3 buttons found this week. good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0238.webp
    DSC_0238.webp
    101 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC_0237.webp
    DSC_0237.webp
    126.3 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 56
Great buttons,do they match the troop movement there in your area? Would be cool if you found a whole coats worth of buttons.
 
Sweet finds... those 64 buttons never get old looking at!
 
That field sounds awesome Art. Keep hitting it hard.
 
Wow - I would love anything rev war. Nice haul so far. Sounds like you've got a nice place to work for a while!
 
Congrats on the nice assortment or relics. Man you have a nice field to hunt.
 
Is it me or isn't that a banner find/s Three 64 buttons?
 
Congratulations on another great find. Keep pounding that site!
 
Once again, KILLER button trapperart :thumbsup: I cant wait to see what you find there next. The USA button from your last trip is just awesome man.
 
You're on a fantastic site. What state are you in?
 
Very well done Art. Congrats on the recent finds. Can hardly wait for the next find.

Best of luck to you!
 
I need a site like that.
 
Amazing site you got there. Really nice that those buttons held up so well. I'd dig every blip out there

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom